highbythebeach

Kiiara

I haven’t been interested in a thing she released since Wishlist/dopemang tbh. Her stuff used to remind me of The Weekend’s early mixtapes and she worked best with Felix Snow but her stuff got kinda boring and too poppy when she stopped working w him.

my favs from lil kiiwi :flutter:

Spoiler

+ Feels, Whippin, I Still Do, Gold, Never Let You & Numb.

Thoughts: 

Spoiler

I was gassed for the blackbear collab and this is just kinda meh. I wish she put the version of Thuggin that features him instead.

Feels/Gold (and probably whippin) deff should’ve been replaced by something newer. 
And she could’ve kept the flops Don’t Get Confused, Two Thumbs & Empty for herself.

But overall I’m super happy the albums finally out and I have new kii to jam to.:sluttybunny:

Spoiler

:trisha: Please don’t make me wait this long for another one ma’am

I think the album is great! "Accidental", "Brightside" & "Empty" are my favorite. BS literally has "Low Kii Savage" vibes? "Two Thumbs" & "I Still Do" are boring songs. I hope album will grow a lot. :)

2 hours ago, sxcx said:

Her label isn't letting her release music so she posted a song she's been trying to put out on soundcloud - it's actually really good !! FREE KIIARA

Her label is trash, she is sitting on so many bops! If they released her shit back when Gold smashed she would be a main pop girl by now. I wonder if Felix is sabotaging her.