highbythebeach

Kiiara

Maybe the fact that some of her older songs were written by Teddy Sinclair (Wishlist, 1%, Coma etc) had something to do with it ,i honestly love everything this woman touches... Who's the writer of I Still Do?

Carly Rae Jepsen.. Probs why only gays love it

What is next for you? What can the fans expect from your upcoming projects?

K: “My debut album, lil kiiwi, comes out this fall!!! Fans can expect more honesty and transparency. I really want to let them into my world completely. I was really closed off early in my career because I was so unsure of myself as a person. I didn’t know who I was. I was and still am learning. I just have a better idea of who I am now as opposed to back then a few years ago.”

On 1/2/2017 at 11:26 PM, KillForLove said:

Heres a decent quality live video of a more polished Again 

(also the live arrangement for Hang Up Tha Phone is interesting)

This is my video I recorded and uploaded from the low kii and savage af tour in November 2016!! 

23 hours ago, XtremelySpoiled said:

"lil kiiwi", Kiiara's debut album is coming October, 9th!!

Check out Kiiara.net for track list and pre-order! 

excited for this !! but wish she didn't include Gold and Feels on the tracklist... I still love them so much but they're so old by now and just feel like part of Low Kii Savage. Also too bad she didn't put Coma on it ugh. Already replaced Feels with Wishlist and Gold with Open My Mouth on my itunes lmao

On 10/2/2020 at 5:18 PM, Doja Cat said:

I just wanted Again and Velvet, she's been constantly fighting with her label to get this album out. I'm surprised they didnt drop her, and I'm sure the label forced the tracklist. 

She's said that she's trying to get Coma on her next project! 

I'm honestly not excited about this project, as much as I like Kiiara. The singles are very boring and sound like they're from 2016 (they probably are). So far, everything from LKS sounds more cutting edge and interesting. The production on the new songs are just so cheap sounding it's hard to listen to.

I'll keep bumping LKS and Again, it's interesting how Terror Jr basically delivers everything I used to expect form Kiiara so at least we have them.