National Anthem

BØRNS

11050211_10153218885645030_2586176986935

BØRNS is 23 year-old Garrett Borns of Grand Haven, Michigan. He basically creates some really sweet indie pop/light alternative rock. He has opened for MisterWives, Bleachers, and Charli XCX recently. He released an EP in 2014 called Candy and his debut album Dopamine will be released on October 16th under Interscope Records. The lead single (supposedly co-produced by Emile Haynie), "The Emotion" is linked below along with his most well known song that lead his EP, "10,000 Emerald Pools".

H0bDaqU.gif

I was in Target the other day and the "Electric Love" video was playing on one of the TV's. It said they will exclusively be carrying the Deluxe Edition of Dopamine. I can't find any infor on it but I know I saw it. :)

omg thanks for posting this!! it's on Target's site, no deluxe tracklist yet though

ipQ1f2F.png

also we should be getting "Fool" in a few weeks

H0bDaqU.gif

omg thanks for posting this!! it's on Target's site, no deluxe tracklist yet though

ipQ1f2F.png

also we should be getting "Fool" in a few weeks

You're welcome. And thanks for posting this. I actually e-mailed them a couple days ago about it and they said pre-order should be up soon. Guess it is now.