National Anthem

BØRNS

ok so i gave 10,000 emerald pools a first listen and i absolutely love it so far! can't wait till i'll be home so i can listen to some more songs, i'd appreciate it if someone would link me to some masterpost too! thank you :D

i76mrxw.png 

ok so i gave 10,000 emerald pools a first listen and i absolutely love it so far! can't wait till i'll be home so i can listen to some more songs, i'd appreciate it if someone would link me to some masterpost too! thank you :D

Electric Love was the first one that blew my mind. (I'm listening to Dua right now haha) Dopamine is by far his most catchiest song in my opinion.

I wonder how i missed out on him till now his album is so good

he sounds soo much like lorde sometimes tho  :hdu: 

also smth about his face reminds me of 2010 lana so much and idk what exactly, it's probably the tired puffy eyes tbh.

i76mrxw.png 

Gave Dopamine a listen and I actually love every single song. Thank you to whichever one of you it was that posted one of his songs in the status update yesterday, I wouldn't have known about him otherwise.

I love finding new artists that have amazing music. I can tell this album is going to be right up there with so many of my other faves.

he sounds soo much like lorde sometimes tho  :hdu: 

I literally thought the same thing at some point upon my first listen to the album. I think it has to do with the production - it has this very alternative sound to it, but still accessible.

Anyway, I love this dude. Love his interviews as well, he seems like a pretty chill person  :flutter:

I didn't hear all the songs but I'm gonna check later :). The ones that I heard and that I liked were American Money and 10,000 Emerald Pools (this one is my favorite :defeated: ). The videos has images of what I appreciate the most in this big, bad and beautiful world too :).

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

BØRNS' next single is called Faded Heart - co-written with Thomas James Schleiter (Electric Love) - and is expected to drop with a music video sometime between July 28th and August 8th!

He has been posting a video series called 'The Search For Lost Sounds' directed(?) by Chuck as well.

Also, his touring keyboardist/backup vocalist quit in May which might affect touring.

utwU6cX.gif

BØRNS' next single is called Faded Heart - co-written with Thomas James Schleiter (Electric Love) - and is expected to drop with a music video sometime between July 28th and August 8th!

He has been posting a video series called 'The Search For Lost Sounds' directed(?) by Chuck as well.

Also, his touring keyboardist/backup vocalist quit in May which might affect touring.

ooh exciting! Dopamine is a pretty good album so I'll definitely give this new track a go 

Faded Heart is great!!! it's not like one of his best songs imo, but i have 0 doubts for this album and I really hope I can see him on tour again and try to meet him this time!

I agree tbh, at first I wasn't blown away by it but it's grown on me and I'm really excited for his album! :)

smile.gif