Sign in to follow this  
ChasingTheGhost

Glee covers 'Born To Die'

By a new cheerleader, Kitty. The episode (The Role You Were Born to Play) airs November 8th.

Great promo for Lana... But those vocals.

Full version coming soon.

This might be the wrong section. Mods feel free to move it.

Or just delete this thread.

60673_4868854005081_1206023802_n.jpg

Omg that made me laugh!

This is cover is fucking just fucking I can;t describe, what's the word? Utter shit. I mean, I wouldn't have minded Lea Michelle doing it it in a powerful, emotional manner, but this is weak and watery, did I mention shit? This bitch can't even sing.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Omg that made me laugh!

This is cover is fucking just fucking I can;t describe, what's the word? Utter shit. I mean, I wouldn't have minded Lea Michelle doing it it in a powerful, emotional manner, but this is weak and watery, did I mention shit? This bitch can't even sing.

Exactly! There's no emotion what so ever in it. The whole thing sounds so thin and halfhearted. It's kind of a joke.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I think I clicked something Lana-related on Google result, and it lands on a website with an ad flash of Dianna Agron, sitting on a sofa. For a moment I was like: *gasped + clutching pearl*.. o.O

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I don't watch Glee so I don't really know what the people sound like or where they're from... but the girl singing sounds like she's got an Eastern European accent and if you go on the uploader's twitter (provided in the video's description box thing) it says they're from Slovakia? Coincidence? I don't know, but I'm thinking it's fake.

EDIT: Really hoping it's fake cos it sounds terrible.

20r46kx.jpg

Guest Body Electric

It's gone, can someone reupload? I want a good laugh!