NuclearHeart

Wolf Alice

Wolf-Alice.jpg.700x10000_q85.jpg

Wolf Alice is a alternative rock band from London. Their members are Ellie Roswells (vocals, guitar), Joel Amey (drums), Thoe Eliss (bass) and Joff Oddie (guitars, vocals). Their name came from a short story written by  Angela Carter (it's apparently a darker version of Little Red Riding Hood idk).

They have 2 EPs and 1 LP : Blush (2013), Creature Songs (2014) and My Love Is Cool (2015).

I really My Love Is Cool, I think it's one of my fave albums of the year! They also have really cool music videos (Like You're A Germ)

UM7JOQb.gif

@@wraith do you have "I Saw You (In a Corridor)" and "Leaving You"? That's all i can see that you might be missing

But please send YAYM, September November, and Roar!

@@NuclearHeart Everything that wraith posted, Leaving You, ISY(IAC), plus early versions of Fluffy and Bros and a b-side called White Leather. I'll put something together if someone doesn't do it before me/once I get those tracks from wraith :creep:

@@wraith do you have "I Saw You (In a Corridor)" and "Leaving You"? That's all i can see that you might be missing

@@NuclearHeart Everything that wraith posted, Leaving You, ISY(IAC), plus early versions of Fluffy and Bros and a b-side called White Leather. I'll put something together if someone doesn't do it before me/once I get those tracks from wraith :creep:

Yeah I have those, I have Leaving You as a single and put I Saw You in My Love is Cool B-Sides

Here is my Unreleased for both of you, just download what you need. If you need anything else, just ask

Also, I have always thought the My Love is Cool hidden track (Which I separated from The Wonderwhy and just called it MLIC since Ellie repeats that a few times) sounds kind of like an old acoustic Lana demo...it has that folky vibe and the lyrics are v Lana imo

Yeah I have those, I have Leaving You as a single and put I Saw You in My Love is Cool B-Sides

Here is my Unreleased for both of you, just download what you need. If you need anything else, just ask

Also, I have always thought the My Love is Cool hidden track (Which I separated from The Wonderwhy and just called it MLIC since Ellie repeats that a few times) sounds kind of like an old acoustic Lana demo...it has that folky vibe and the lyrics are v Lana imo

thank you olive  :legend: their cover of Roar is pretty good tbh I love it

@@SitarHero don't forget it plsssss

UM7JOQb.gif

hi  :hae:

UM7JOQb.gif

I just got the boxset for My Love is Cool, it's really nice :defeated: Comes with a CD of their early music, the only unheard song is "Movie of Your Life" but at least we have good quality rips of most of those songs now (barring September November, I'm a Disaster, You and You Me, and Tassle Man). Also there's a demo for Swallowtail and a new Leaving You-era demo of Bros (different from this one). PM if you need anything.

I just got the boxset for My Love is Cool, it's really nice :defeated: Comes with a CD of their early music, the only unheard song is "Movie of Your Life" but at least we have good quality rips of most of those songs now (barring September November, I'm a Disaster, You and You Me, and Tassle Man). Also there's a demo for Swallowtail and a new Leaving You-era demo of Bros (different from this one). PM if you need anything.

omg can you post pictures of it?? i wish i could of got it!! also can you send me the CD of early tracks?

I love Wolf Alice so much. I've met them and they are soooo nice and down to earth. they spent like 20 minutes with me signing my setlist, my vinyl, and taking polaroids with me. they're so amazing, I really hope they don't change their way with fans