AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

As someone who discovered her greatness through Charli, has always heard be talked about in the music circles I frequent, and listened to some of her music, this is devastating. This isn’t right. 

She’s such a monumental figure for PC Music, hyperpop, and music in general. She deserved to live a long life 

Larry King, Cicely Tyson, and now....Sophie. 

How can people believe in God after this? There are murderers, pedophiles and terrorists on the streets with impunity, but it was Sophie who died? The purest person who changed the lives of many people and the world of music forever. Her music helped to survive the difficult moments of my life. Every time it rains outside, I'll think of her. She will live with us because of the art she has given to the world. It's all so unfair.

5 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

How can people believe in God after this? There are murderers, pedophiles and terrorists on the streets with impunity, but it was Sophie who died? The purest person who changed the lives of many people and the world of music forever. Her music helped to survive the difficult moments of my life. Every time it rains outside, I'll think of her. She will live with us because of the art she has given to the world. It's all so unfair.

She’s simply gone, not dead. Her spirit will live on. It won’t ever disappear, know that. 

she just wanted to the fucking full moon

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

What?!? What happend to i_o? I loved his collabs with Lights and Grimes? 

He took his life back in Nov or Oct ?

I'm devastated. Sha was the reason I started DJing and she's gone for a fuckin fatality. Life is such a weird bitch sometimes...

17 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I still cant bring myself to believe that she has passed away like I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE it, my heart is in literal pieces

Her label officially made a statement and stated the cause of death

https://twitter.com/transgressivehq/status/1355485915892703240?s=21

Something so innocent turned into something deadly.

Rest in peace angel. ? I still can’t sleep. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

Something so innocent turned into something deadly.

Rest in peace angel. ? I still can’t sleep. 

it’s 4:30a here, i’m right there with you ? this is horrendous. wishing sleep for you soon, love ❤️