AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

3 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

WTF...woke up hoping for new Charli music and I find this...

I'm speechless...this ruined my day from the start. And I don't know how can I recover from this, she was... I don't know, but her craft, so plastic, concrete, was so inspirational to me and no one else was doing it like her.

Fuckkk, I've lost two of my favorite EDM producers in like 3 months, i_o first, now this. :facepalm:

I get you, I'm literally crying while I'm writing this.

I felt the same with Amy Winehouse and Avicii back in the days.

I can't understand it, I'm thinking... WHY? WHY HER?

What was hapenning? 

Also I can't stop thinking if this is something related to her EX Gf bullying her for breaking up...

I will never understand but I hope she's fine now in heaven and I'll be able to listen her live when I'll join them one day...

RIP QUEEN! Thanks for being such an inspiration for me!

edit: I just read her label's tweet and I know it's nothing related to her ex.

1 minute ago, RoundandRound said:

I get you, I'm literally crying while I'm writing this.

I felt the same with Amy Winehouse and Avicii back in the days.

I can't understand it, I'm thinking... WHY? WHY HER?

What was hapenning? 

Also I can't stop thinking if this is something related to her EX Gf bullying her for breaking up...

I will never understand but I hope she's fine now in heaven and I'll be able to listen her live when I'll join them one day...

RIP QUEEN! Thanks for being such an inspiration for me!

This has nothing to do with Tzef, she seems to be mourning and truthfully despite the bullying i dont think it's anyone's place to harass her today, they're both human and it isn't a time for such targeted despair

Statements come out that it was a total accident, Sophie was climbing trying to see the full moon last night and slipped 

8 minutes ago, salvatore said:

This has nothing to do with Tzef, she seems to be mourning and truthfully despite the bullying i dont think it's anyone's place to harass her today, they're both human and it isn't a time for such targeted despair

Statements come out that it was a total accident, Sophie was climbing trying to see the full moon last night and slipped 

Yeah, I was just wondering, not tempting to judge or anything...

When Amy dead back in the days my first thought was "No one could really help her?" and the same happened after Avici's dead, he was suffering on the inside and the press said he had an accident at home too.

So I thought this case was similar to his, that she was depresive or something, but I guess she was the best woman in the world!

BY THE WAY, DOES ANYONE HAS ANY OF THE PICS SOPHIE DID FOR IT'S OK TO CRY IN HD AND BIG SIZE? Or where can I find it?

I’m not saying Tzef isn’t allowed to be hurt today, it’s just… them constantly dragging and intentionally misgendering her and posting absolute the worst shit about her every fucking day and now posting a black square on ig seems so… performative? Again, I think they’re allowed to mourn and I know they have their own issues it’s just so ugh

Since she died in Athens, her death literally sounds like a myth of a girl trying to reach and talk to the moon. I hope she did see what she wanted. Sophie was indeed a goddess. Love her always and forever

10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

And to think that literally yesterday we were complaining about her not releasing any new music....??

not sure now is the time or place for this type of discourse.

12 minutes ago, crematorium said:

Since she died in Athens, her death literally sounds like a myth of a girl trying to reach and talk to the moon. I hope she did see what she wanted. Sophie was indeed a goddess. Love her always and forever

this is beautiful actually:poordat:

I just woke up to this sad news and Im feeling dizzy and speechless.

I remember proudly gathering coins for me and my bf to go watch her concert in Sao Paulo 2y ago and it was one of the best nights for both of us. She was an ispiration to all of us. I have no words. Rest in Power Forever. 

This is so beautiful!! Has this ver ever been released? I want to listen to it rn and just bawl 

https://twitter.com/feelsoapy/status/1355510688907624452?s=21

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I just woke up to this sad news and Im feeling dizzy and speechless.

I remember proudly gathering coins for me and my bf to go watch her concert in Sao Paulo 2y ago and it was one of the best nights for both of us. She was an ispiration to all of us. I have no words. Rest in Power Forever. 

The fact that I always wanted to go to one of her shows, and now I will never get the chance to ??

32 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I’m not saying Tzef isn’t allowed to be hurt today, it’s just… them constantly dragging and intentionally misgendering her and posting absolute the worst shit about her every fucking day and now posting a black square on ig seems so… performative? Again, I think they’re allowed to mourn and I know they have their own issues it’s just so ugh

Dude she was probs just deflecting and being hurt over the way they broke up - yeah she was horrible but to call someone performative while they're greaving someone they actually knew vs. us being fans is a bit out of line