AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

This is so beautiful!! Has this ver ever been released? I want to listen to it rn and just bawl 

https://twitter.com/feelsoapy/status/1355510688907624452?s=21

The fact that I always wanted to go to one of her shows, and now I will never get the chance to ??

I think this is the extended mix that was made for a louis vuitton show

and samee. i never got to see her live and i was hoping i could this year but god.. im just so heartbroken

why does the universe take beautiful people away and leave the dirt, she didn't deserve to go the way she did, im so fucking upset, she will live on forever

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this is so fucking horrible. I haven't cried this hard in a long time it doesn't even feel real anymore. Anybody who even knew her name knew how important and special she was to the community this is literally the worst fucking timeline... truly one of the most if not THE most one-of-a-kind, independant artists out there and that's one of the best accomplishments someone can achieve. there is not a single other artist that could come close to the revolutionary genius that is her music. Her and her work will definitely live on as one of the best projects of our lifetime. She just didn't deserve to go out this way, now, with so much ahead of her.... RIP 

sending love to everyone else that's absolutely wrecked over the news :crai:it hurts so fucking bad 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I was just gonna say that ^ it was obvious she was upset over the breakup and projecting that. It wasn’t the right thing to do obviously but relationships can be toxic and make people say stupid shit. Now she probably feels 100x worse.. idk I feel bad for her

If you feel like you've lost hope hearing about her death - please don't. Look at how much support she's got, even from mainstream DJ's, performers and singers - this is huge! Everyone using the correct pronouns, acknowledging her work and legacy - truly a progressive icon for LGBT and creatives. 

It's amazing - we can grieve but feel relief that everyone is here for her and the community 

1 hour ago, salvatore said:

This has nothing to do with Tzef, she seems to be mourning and truthfully despite the bullying i dont think it's anyone's place to harass her today, they're both human and it isn't a time for such targeted despair

Statements come out that it was a total accident, Sophie was climbing trying to see the full moon last night and slipped 

So she’s the ex that bullied her?

yeah lol fuck that. “They’re both human” it’s one thing to fuck up and ion know for example call her a bitch social media one time, but the things I heard she did is violently transphobic. fuck transphobic people, especially people who used to be have a trans person as a loved one, and then when they were done, turned against them so coldly???? 

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why does the universe take beautiful people away and leave the dirt, she didn't deserve to go the way she did, im so fucking upset, she will live on forever

it has nothing to do with "the universe" doing anything.

:facepalm:

she had an accident - it's unfortunately and terribly as simple as that.

14 minutes ago, KuntExpress said:

Dude she was probs just deflecting and being hurt over the way they broke up - yeah she was horrible but to call someone performative while they're greaving someone they actually knew vs. us being fans is a bit out of line 

okay so i know literally nothing about this situation but my two cents just from face value: trans people don’t have to earn their pronouns, even if you’re pissed off with them. they’re allowed to be sad of course, but it kinda of evil imo to do that’s to trans people. especially someone you’ve apparently loved. but that’s more of a tell of their character and that’s their problem.

2 minutes ago, Life said:

it has nothing to do with "the universe" doing anything.

:facepalm:

she had an accident - it's unfortunately and terribly as simple as that.

you dont have to take it so literally, i know it was an accident,

but anyway , may she rest in peace 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Jesus - Sophie has literally just died and you're trying to go off on her Ex for grieving? Do you think Sophie wants this? wtf 

Now is not the time for spreading hate regardless of whether you like Tzef or not - let her grieve in peace 

23 minutes ago, KuntExpress said:

Dude she was probs just deflecting and being hurt over the way they broke up - yeah she was horrible but to call someone performative while they're greaving someone they actually knew vs. us being fans is a bit out of line 

Ah yes....being hurt over a breakup so you continually attack and be transphobic to the person you once loved. Why are y’all trying to excuse her behavior as if her behavior wasn’t borderline malicious???? I don’t have to know a person to know that what she did was absolute bullshit and to now care about her when it’s too late is depressing as fuck. And no I’m not depressed for her ex, I’m depressed for Sophie who had to deal with those attacks while she was alive.

Just now, KuntExpress said:

Jesus - Sophie has literally just died and you're trying to go off on her Ex for grieving? Do you think Sophie wants this? wtf 

An ex that constantly attacked while alive???  I don’t give a fuck that she’s grieving but y’all trying to justify and excuse her as some actions that came from “heartbreak” instead of calling out the malicious nature of them is pure bullshit 

2 minutes ago, lizyyygrant said:

Ah yes....being hurt over a breakup so you continually attack and be transphobic to the person you once loved. Why are y’all trying to excuse her behavior as if her behavior wasn’t borderline malicious???? I don’t have to know a person to know that what she did was absolute bullshit and to now care about her when it’s too late is depressing as fuck. And no I’m not depressed for her ex, I’m depressed for Sophie who had to deal with those attacks while she was alive.

An ex that constantly attacked while alive???  I don’t give a fuck that she’s grieving but y’all trying to justify and excuse her as some actions that came from “heartbreak” instead of calling out the malicious nature of them is pure bullshit 

Dude please can you chill out - she died a few hours ago be a bit more considerate 

Just now, KuntExpress said:

Dude please can you chill out - she died a few hours ago be a bit more considerate 

Nah I’m not having it with you excusing her ex’s actions that’s just some tomfoolery that’s not needed 

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

god this is going to stick with me forever. she means so much to the lgbt community and made me comfortable with myself. fuck.. 

and guys please take care of yourself 

I'm so heartbroken about this... as a trans person myself she was one of the first trans people on the music scene I was introduced to, she did so much for me to love and accept myself and see a bright future for us all in the entertainment industry.

Truly unforgettable, R.I.P 

XPo3CNC.jpg

I said horrible things about Sophies record when it came out because I simply wasn’t open and accepting of her artistry. I hated myself and projected that onto what I was not comfortable accepting within myself. I will never be able to apologize to her for my hateful words and for that I will always be sorry to her. She deserved respect as an artist and as a human being and I gave her neither.

Rest In Peace Sophie you were a voice I was not ready for but can only appreciate too late. Thank you for helping open my eyes to aspects of myself I had rejected and through my friendships with people who loved your music have learned to not only accept, but cherish as important parts of myself  

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg