AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

She really deserved so much better, her influence and talent went so unappreciated. XCX World never got to see the light of day and her work with Gaga got scrapped because people weren’t ready to embrace her artistry, it’s sickening. 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

she's so ahead of her time she will probably be the first person to transfer musical signals from the afterlife to our dimension, her mind, i love her sm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I cant believe the wide range of people that have come out to pay their respects. She truly was a legend and touched soooo many different artists and type of people. Its beautiful and devastating at the same time. A true icon. 

it’s so crazy how things work i was blasting trophy, 9, and bipp yesterday while driving and i was just thinking.....yeah nobody does it like her. it was so sad to hear the news. but anyways like everyone’s saying it’s SOOOO amazing to see so many people sharing their memories of her and her music. she built this thing that no one can ever touch and this is gonna hurt for a long time. gone way too soon 

58 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

she's so ahead of her time she will probably be the first person to transfer musical signals from the afterlife to our dimension, her mind, i love her sm

she's such a fucking icon and her star will only shine brighter after her death. all the love and comfort out to her family this must be absolutely awful for them

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

she truly created a fortress for PC music and hyperpop music combined.. i remember hearing her music in 2015 thinking of how adverse her music was to the "normal" pop industry. she changed and created an entire sub/genre of music. she did so much for the LGBTQ+ community with her presence and music, and her legend will live on, i know that for a fact. i'm still in shock over this. i'm wishing the best for her peers. this seemed to happen out of nowhere and she was so young

yeah.jpg

She showed the world that pop music isn’t an artificial and brainless genre. She showed us that it has a soul, with multiple dimensions and textures. And literally created a new genre of music with that.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ive been almost nonstop crying since I woke up 6 hours ago this is one of the worst celebrity deaths in recent times... and the way she died is just absolutely horrific :rollin:just thinking about the amount of pain she must've been in just crushes my soul she didn't deserve this not after how much she's accomplished and pushed the boundaries of our society and pop culture I dont think we'll ever recover from this ;( 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Her last liked tweet is literally of me sounding like an ingrate, authoritatively requesting she share her medium with the rest of us. I feel so heart wrenched this morning. My heart goes out to everyone else. We could never have been too grateful.

13 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Her last liked tweet is literally of me sounding like an ingrate, authoritatively requesting she share her medium with the rest of us. I feel so heart wrenched this morning. My heart goes out to everyone else. 

omg that was you? i literally looked at that and thought it was such a shame and i was like imagine being that person omg that’s so sad :(