AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

41 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

DOES ANYONE HAS THAT 2020 mix of It's ok to cry? I wanna download it in full, I'm still crying about this news...

This? 

i feel so empty and i know i'll get used to this situation over time and i'll fully process it and it's going to be "ok" but it's almost like i don't want to get used to it...? like i know i'll stop constantly thinking about it over time but it's such a tragic thing to just move on from...idk

its just so heartbreaking that we'll never get another chance to deep dive into her mind like we did with product and oil. a huge force in pop music was lost and it truly hurts to think about a future without her. she was so meticulous about her craft and we were all so lucky to get to experience it 

xMcVPI7.jpg

15 minutes ago, Nothingness said:

not to be that girl on such a tragic day but kitty kat just leaked...

https://dbree.org/v/601617

:crossed::cuteface:

wow... i finally stopped crying today and now this :ohno: you guys, i feel so empty and incomplete, i’ve never experienced this before and i honestly don’t know how to cope

As much as SOPHIE inspired me and my art, it only felt right to do something (no matter how small it may be) to honor her and her legacy. This was always one of my favorite photoshoots of hers, and it was incredible to witness her sharing herself in such an honest way thru interviews and photoshoots after she came out. Thank you SOPHIE ❤️

Spoiler

N4jsu2j.jpg

XPo3CNC.jpg

i can't believe we won't experience her music the way she wanted us to experience it anymore... from now on it's just another leaks and maybe some posthumous releases and then it just *stops* there... even if we get to hear any of her unreleased albums it just won't be controlled by her and it's truly heartbreaking because we all know what a perfectionist she was.

The fact that leakers kept teasing February 22 makes me think that maybe a release was on its way. I kinda hope its true so that if a posthumous release has to come out it will be one that she created herself and not a mess of a cash grab that her label makes up to release to her fan

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900