AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

I can’t believe Kitty Kat leaked, the only song I would actually ask for when everyone would be begging for leaks and i just feel wrong for listening to it, it’s as incredible as I knew it would be but I dunno I just can’t enjoy it the way it should be enjoyed you know

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

I can’t believe Kitty Kat leaked, the only song I would actually ask for when everyone would be begging for leaks and i just feel wrong for listening to it, it’s as incredible as I knew it would be but I dunno I just can’t enjoy it the way it should be enjoyed you know

It's actually hard trying not to cry while listening to it now

This is a really small and stupid thing but I have been meaning to buy the Product vinyl collection for ages now, like its been in my wantlist on Discogs for ages but I never got round to it cause they were pretty commonly available for the price the originally sold for and I tend to prioritise vinyl in my collection which is rare/could become rare so I don't have to spend loads on it down the line. I literally have had Sophies vinyl in my Discogs cart for like a month now and as soon as this happens, they all sell out and now people are selling copies for like £145 and up when most of them went for around £12-£20 the other day. It is making me sick, not because I can't get them anymore but purely because people are making bank off of her death. It is disgusting and I wish there was a way to report it on Discogs. I am so glad I got my OOEPUI vinyl at the time, I will literally never part with it now.

57 minutes ago, wraith said:

This is a really small and stupid thing but I have been meaning to buy the Product vinyl collection for ages now, like its been in my wantlist on Discogs for ages but I never got round to it cause they were pretty commonly available for the price the originally sold for and I tend to prioritise vinyl in my collection which is rare/could become rare so I don't have to spend loads on it down the line. I literally have had Sophies vinyl in my Discogs cart for like a month now and as soon as this happens, they all sell out and now people are selling copies for like £145 and up when most of them went for around £12-£20 the other day. It is making me sick, not because I can't get them anymore but purely because people are making bank off of her death. It is disgusting and I wish there was a way to report it on Discogs. I am so glad I got my OOEPUI vinyl at the time, I will literally never part with it now.

Numbers (the label) definitely already ordered a reissue and you'll be able to get yours for the  normal price. 

About the issue: flippers sadly exist everywhere. I used to go hard for sneakers and bots and resellers destroyed my passion for it. 

3 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

wanted to share the sophie tribute art i did, to me there's nothing more iconic that her album cover for oil

WU6lgqK.jpgZyJbRln.jpg

This is absolutely beautiful Kallum, ai have no words

8nl2OpX.png

I really hope that her label will release her sophomore album the way she wanted to...I know that it would seem as a cash grab for the label, but for us and for the rest of the world that would be like the last gift or mark Sophie wanted to give us, keeping her alive through her music

26 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I really hope that her label will release her sophomore album the way she wanted to...I know that it would seem as a cash grab for the label, but for us and for the rest of the world that would be like the last gift or mark Sophie wanted to give us, keeping her alive through her music

tbf i hope they do a tribute release for her. whether it's full of unreleased stuff for fans or just her sophomore, they'll do something i'm sure.