AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

7 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

wanted to share the sophie tribute art i did, to me there's nothing more iconic that her album cover for oil

WU6lgqK.jpgZyJbRln.jpg

This is so beautiful, thank you for it!

Can you share your Twitter so I can RT it?

Bawled my eyes out to Infatuation and a tear slid into my AirPod. Her talent was so godly.

:sadcore6:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Details on what happened:

Spoiler

A senior police official confirmed to MailOnline the artist fell from the rooftop of a three-story building in central Athens while trying to take a picture of the full moon. 

'The exact conditions of the fall are being investigated by police in central Athens,' a senior official said. 'The investigation is ongoing.' 

Sophie's girlfriend Evita Manji told MailOnline she managed to speak with the artist after she fell into an open space in the rear of the apartment bloc.   

'I managed to tell her I love her and to tell her to keep fighting,' she said. 'She was my life. We were supposed to get married.' 

She said the police and fire brigade took around 90 minutes to 'get her out'.

The building, nestled in the district of Plateia Karaiskaki in central Athens, was cordoned off special investigators on Sunday, scouring the roof terrace for clues.  

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Hide contents

A senior police official confirmed to MailOnline the artist fell from the rooftop of a three-story building in central Athens while trying to take a picture of the full moon. 

'The exact conditions of the fall are being investigated by police in central Athens,' a senior official said. 'The investigation is ongoing.' 

Sophie's girlfriend Evita Manji told MailOnline she managed to speak with the artist after she fell into an open space in the rear of the apartment bloc.   

'I managed to tell her I love her and to tell her to keep fighting,' she said. 'She was my life. We were supposed to get married.' 

The building, nestled in the district of Plateia Karaiskaki in central Athens, was cordoned off special investigators on Sunday, scouring the roof terrace for clues.  

this just fucking broke me the fact that she had to suffer makes it so so much worse god...

i love you, but you don't understand me.

No other girl in the game did it like her. I’m so sad we will never get another collab.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Hide contents

I came over to this thread to talk about how her gf’s post made me want to cry a whole ass ocean, and me seeing that she talked to her before she died and “we were supposed to get married”.....fuck everything. fuck it all. I’m not even joking. 

Sophie deserves a whole ass festival in honor of her. She deserves that. 

Coming to terms with the fact that we'll never get the SOPHIE experience ever again is so eerie. Her Heaven Suspended set was the best moment of summer 2020 for me and relistening it feels both empty and bittersweet, especially the My Forever outro, it's so powerful.

Btw I just want to thank you all for creating a safe space here, i love reading your posts and somehow mourning with yall feels peaceful to me. I don't think most of my irl friends know how much this whole situation hit me & for me this whole process is way easier when reading and posting in this thread. Sophie helped me understand my non-binary nature and thanks to her i've created so many wonderful memories in my life and knowing there's so many people experiencing it in a similar way helps me get through this shit.

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

people still leaking her songs...:noparty:

kinda torn on this... i wish everyone who has her music would just keep it to themselves, but it's going to be sold/traded around so it's better the songs leak before anyone can profit off her

1 minute ago, ayeshaerotica said:

kinda torn on this... i wish everyone who has her music would just keep it to themselves, but it's going to be sold/traded around so it's better the songs leak before anyone can profit off her

oh yeah i agree, i guess its better to leak than to profit

32 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Btw I just want to thank you all for creating a safe space here, i love reading your posts and somehow mourning with yall feels peaceful to me. I don't think most of my irl friends know how much this whole situation hit me & for me this whole process is way easier when reading and posting in this thread. Sophie helped me understand my non-binary nature and thanks to her i've created so many wonderful memories in my life and knowing there's so many people experiencing it in a similar way helps me get through this shit.

i second this. SOPHIE was truly the artist for the kids who didn’t feel right in every other space and needed to let their experimental side out, whether that was experimenting with gender, sexuality, music, morals, etc. i have two people in my irl circles who understood how devastating this loss was for me & being able to feel comfort from the community has been equally as sad, as it has made me feel less alone in this whole grief process. you all are so loved in this community and seeing everybody unify to mourn a legend has been incredible. ❤️