AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

23 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Is Structure a new song?

She played it once live at YOLA DIA. Right after New York’s Burning Down, there’s like one recording of it and it’s pretty poop. But it still BANGS. It starts around 8:00 mark

read the bible  :hype:

rip a page out :kris:

like the wise owl :clapback:

now youre offline:understand: 

1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

She played it once live at YOLA DIA. Right after New York’s Burning Down, there’s like one recording of it and it’s pretty poop. But it still BANGS. It starts around 8:00 mark

read the bible  :hype:

rip a page out :kris:

like the wise owl :clapback:

now youre offline:understand: 

This is so goood uugh...

The way I listenend to the whole set now and when was about to hit Sunscreen youtube blocked the song lol :toofloppy:

An old interview that wasn't ever released. A tiny portion of it was used in Teen Vouge but I believe the rest of it is new. https://ravenewworld.substack.com/p/what-sophie-said She talks about her "mysterious" persona, playing new music live but not releasing it and a bunch of other interesting stuff that really show you how her mind worked a bit more. 

09645ae0-edde-42dc-af34-af48ce94d3d9_52968309b3f-7fc3-40cb-b5ce-ec1bad7a359f_300 She's so precious. :(

On 2/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, spendthenight said:

I couldn’t listen to anyone else since Saturday. 

I feel this. :/ I used to listen to music on the daily but it just hasn't been sitting right with me. I don't really want to listen to anything right now especially PC Music, Charli, or SOPHIE. :(

9 minutes ago, spendthenight said:

I know she has a perfect discography but if you guys had to pick three songs which are your favorites by her? Mine are Infatuation, Reason Why and Round&Round I think.

Is It Cold In The Water, In The Rain & Reverse & Stop. 

4 hours ago, spendthenight said:

I know she has a perfect discography but if you guys had to pick three songs which are your favorites by her? Mine are Infatuation, Reason Why and Round&Round I think.

Is it cold in the water, ponyboy & faceshopping

aOaIzH2.gif

On 2/3/2021 at 7:59 PM, CHIPCHROME said:

I think Thora Seimsen is the vocalist on Love Me Off Earth. 

I asked her on insta if she was the vocalist, she said ‘another friend was for that one’

5 hours ago, spendthenight said:

Ponyboy, Whole New World / Pretend World, MSMSMSM :worship:

nice cocc bro

5 hours ago, spendthenight said:

hard, lock it up + 90 on the freeway

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK7XhgfHUh7/ 

:crai: Banoffee's post regarding SOPHIE.... such a touching read into their lives/experiences together, made me tear up multiple times and just another beautiful example of how impactful she was.  "I honour how difficult she was. I love that she was stubborn. That we fought. That we spoke about the hard things. I wish I could take back the judgmental looks I gave her when I thought she was working too hard, or the times I got angry when she chose her own way instead of mine." :krylie::krylie::krylie::krylie:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19