AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

6 hours ago, spendthenight said:

I know she has a perfect discography but if you guys had to pick three songs which are your favorites by her? Mine are Infatuation, Reason Why and Round&Round I think.

Is It Cold In The Water?, U Wanna Be Alive/My Forever, & VYZEE

Signe Pierce’s memorium post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9rrmAHaBq/?igshid=t6kpmk5jly9r

In it she specifically references U Wanna Be Alive??, the Psychonic EP, And also (TRANSNATION) and thanks SOPHIE for seeing the potential anybody has to create art.

”I haven’t really talked about it because we were just in the beginning phases of our collaboration- but goddamn, she really fucked my soul. In the best way possible.”

I think this post especially hits for me as it really was like watching an artist materialize more artists in real time. I’m so damned sad that everything she was about to put out into the world that she had been cooking up for the last 3-4 years will be missed out on... 

This loss was such a gut punch. I've known of Sophie for many years. Last year I started getting really into her. I didn't listen to her whole discography but I watched all of her interviews I could find and started to know more about her as a person. I was like ok she has made 200 songs - I'll listen to them later. It's okay to cry and Immaterial were the ones I listened to on repeat in last November. I was informed that my work agreement would be terminated due to covid. I was crushed and listened to It's okay to cry on repeat. As a queer individual I really felt touched and inspired her whole journey. Now I've been listening to her whole discography and I'm just in awe of her talent. 

Can anyone help with SOPHIE style text?

im planning on getting “tell me where do I exist” from IMMATERIAL tattooed, and I wanted it in SOPHIE-esque text 

If someone could help that would be wonderful!!! ???

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

3 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Can anyone help with SOPHIE style text?

im planning on getting “tell me where do I exist” from IMMATERIAL tattooed, and I wanted it in SOPHIE-esque text 

If someone could help that would be wonderful!!! ???

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HJqyN-eqcVfcFPp9u7D6WdxP9LCl8I-w <3

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well after this rough last couple of weeks... Thought I could brighten some people's day with this compilation album I created using SOPHIE's best unreleased tracks. It includes custom artwork (also by me) and is formatted perfectly for iTunes (i.e. explicit tags, m4a AAC, etc). The songs I chose are also all high quality versions, so no LQ or live rips.

18 tracks. 1h 9m runtime. All HQ rips. Hi-res artwork. Updated metadata/ID3 tags.

If interested, please PM me and I'll send you a DL link~

58-CE893-B-42-C3-4-F69-8403-BCF437-AB406

85-F9021-D-8914-495-A-BFED-EE319-E0-A765

23 minutes ago, cspencere94 said:

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well after this rough last couple of weeks... Thought I could brighten some people's day with this compilation album I created using SOPHIE's best unreleased tracks. It includes custom artwork (also by me) and is formatted perfectly for iTunes (i.e. explicit tags, m4a AAC, etc). The songs I chose are also all high quality versions, so no LQ or live rips.

18 tracks. 1h 9m runtime. All HQ rips. Hi-res artwork. Updated metadata/ID3 tags.

The fonts that you used are beautiful! really nice job, can I have the name of the sunscreen and spliff in my ear? tysm

15 minutes ago, WhiteDress123 said:

The fonts that you used are beautiful! really nice job, can I have the name of the sunscreen and spliff in my ear? tysm

@lovecherrymotion shared it a few comments back (spliff in my year).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HJqyN-eqcVfcFPp9u7D6WdxP9LCl8I-w

1 minute ago, RoundandRound said:

Yeah I have the lyno font, but what about sunscreen and take me to dubai? Sunscreen looks like Throatzillaaa (Slayyyter) font but idk the name

1 hour ago, cspencere94 said:

Gtgo feat Tyni? I've never heard this one

Could u pm me?

1 hour ago, WhiteDress123 said:

Yeah I have the lyno font, but what about sunscreen and take me to dubai? Sunscreen looks like Throatzillaaa (Slayyyter) font but idk the name

Sunscreen font is “Slabs” and TMTD is a font called “Group”. 

11 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

i didn't know transnation leaked! it's the original one or a fan remake?

it’s the official studio version i believe! not sure when it leaked