AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

I actually still can't process this death :( I keep listening to her music and just being so upset that this gifted pioneer and role model to so many people will never make another song I just cannot wrap my head around it 

FzytWEW.png

47 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

im not well versed in her production credit (specifically unreleased music) but do we know what song/s she worked with Rihanna and Gaga? im sure none of them have leaked either 

Bloodpop said they worked on a song sampling Gaga’s car exhaust but it hasn’t leaked

11 hours ago, ultralife said:

I actually still can't process this death :( I keep listening to her music and just being so upset that this gifted pioneer and role model to so many people will never make another song I just cannot wrap my head around it 

Yeah same, I'm not handling this well. :air:

5 hours ago, Januli said:

Yeah same, I'm not handling this well. :air:

Me neither!!! I don't know what to do, listening to her music makes me so sad but then when I'm not listening I'm constantly thinking about her... it's so weird how you don't realise how much of an impact an artist has on you until they're gone sometimes

FzytWEW.png

I've heard her music before and really enjoyed it but god I wish I came back to her stuff a lot more because she's so good

and i haven't even fully listened to the remix album or the millions of leaked tracks!!!!