AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

I really always doubted that she would release songs like Reason Why, Sunscreen, Exhilarate, etc. on her own album (even NYBD and TMTD seem like they're just live set offerings) so I wonder where she really was with a new album.

I love all the songs above and I would love them on an album but I can't see miss L.O.V.E./Pretending releasing an album like that.

43 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I really always doubted that she would release songs like Reason Why, Sunscreen, Exhilarate, etc. on her own album (even NYBD and TMTD seem like they're just live set offerings) so I wonder where she really was with a new album.

I love all the songs above and I would love them on an album but I can't see miss L.O.V.E./Pretending releasing an album like that.

Not only that, comparatively none of the leaked tracks sound “full” enough. All of her tracks have such a huge soundstage and are so atmospheric and spacious. The leaks just don’t have that same feeling. With how much of a perfectionist she was, and how much her sound evolved between Product and Oil, I was really looking forward to her next offering. 

5 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

5 hours ago, VegaXCX said:

Not only that, comparatively none of the leaked tracks sound “full” enough. All of her tracks have such a huge soundstage and are so atmospheric and spacious. The leaks just don’t have that same feeling. With how much of a perfectionist she was, and how much her sound evolved between Product and Oil, I was really looking forward to her next offering. 

Maybe her label was pressuring her to release some material cause they need coins too, and Idk if she had a manager but maybe her label was helping her with the shows and selling her productions to other artists so that's why she needed to put something out...

Anyways since people said that the "22 february" date just a bad prank to some guy on discord, was she really ready to drop a new album? Maybe she did not even had an idea of what to release...

I mean, where do we got the info that she was going to release a "transnation" album? Let's all remember Sophie loved teasing just like miss Charlotte so probably she never denied an album news cause she liked the idea of selling her shows out quickly cause of a false rumor.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Sophie and will always do, but she was not known for wanting to release a lot of music, she just wanted to DJ live and enjoy the shows.

BTW: I would love a Sophie album rn cause she healed me with her music in the past and I feel like I need to again rn in my life.

SOPHIE THE WHOLE NEW WOLRD YOU CREATED IS EVERYTHING! THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR YOUR FANS!

14 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

Maybe her label was pressuring her to release some material cause they need coins too, and Idk if she had a manager but maybe her label was helping her with the shows and selling her productions to other artists so that's why she needed to put something out...

Anyways since people said that the "22 february" date just a bad prank to some guy on discord, was she really ready to drop a new album? Maybe she did not even had an idea of what to release...

I mean, where do we got the info that she was going to release a "transnation" album? Let's all remember Sophie loved teasing just like miss Charlotte so probably she never denied an album news cause she liked the idea of selling her shows out quickly cause of a false rumor.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Sophie and will always do, but she was not known for wanting to release a lot of music, she just wanted to DJ live and enjoy the shows.

BTW: I would love a Sophie album rn cause she healed me with her music in the past and I feel like I need to again rn in my life.

SOPHIE THE WHOLE NEW WOLRD YOU CREATED IS EVERYTHING! THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR YOUR FANS!

well we have stills from the Transnation video and i think some clips leaked too? that’s a pretty confirmation for me

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

The reason most of whats leaked sounds the way it does is because they’re rips from her live sets, not the official versions. That’s also why they have such weird beginnings/endings!

Oh thanks!!

4 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

I’m not going to even address what was posted on Dbree but i am so disgusted w this community 

ok

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

no girl i’m not they literally posted photos of sophie in her casket 

wait what?

Ok, I'm REALLY sorry, my ok was because I thought that you meant it for us sharing links or talking about her next album, since I didn't see any comment about that I misunderstood you, again I'm sorry

1 minute ago, mezzanine said:

wait what?

Ok, I'm REALLY sorry, my ok was because I thought that you meant it for us sharing links or talking about her next album, since I didn't see any comment about that I misunderstood you, again I'm sorry

i know don’t worry i’m just seriously so devastated rn 

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

think about things you say before you say them. seriously so insensitive 

Chill, I've only said "ok", we were literally quoting dbree links to music, no one has mentioned anything about the ceremony or the pictures, it was perfectly normal to misunderstand you yet I didn't insult nor attack you. And again, I'd like to say sorry to you, honestly.

8 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

She was sis...the album been finished since last year and she even filmed some mvs, it’s just that her breakup with Tzef fucked everything up

Casket photo is fake

2 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

off-topic (not at all): Idk where to comment this but since that "Nathan" is so quoted on dbree I now want to meet him or at least see a pic of him, Lol!

:bye: