AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

On 2/18/2021 at 12:38 PM, caolicolor said:

Has it really to most of these ppl on dbree?

The photo came from a troll video on Youtube:

Spoiler

It didn't come from N-th-n/BFY. As for the rest of those posts...

13 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

The photo came from a troll video on Youtube:

Im talking about the people on there who are using the same fake pic with captions like “ Sophie Doing The Mannekin Challenge When Charli Scrapped Xcx World”. I've seen communities shut down shit like this better than wtf thats on stan twitter. Its not normal 

VHshv7gl.png

1 minute ago, comeintomybedroom said:

why would you post that here

Because: 1. its fake

2. Was mass reported as fake on a public SOPHIE server

Just now, caolicolor said:

Im talking about the people on there who are using the same fake pic with captions like “ Sophie Doing The Mannekin Challenge When Charli Scrapped Xcx World”. I've seen communities shut down shit like this better than wtf thats on stan twitter. Its not normal 

Holy shit, thats terrible:( 

I just listened to the Forever (SOPHIE Remix) instrumental with earphones and like....it's so intricate and precise, idk for example the jingly synths and how they pan all over the place in such a specific way!! It's really gorgeous :crai:

13 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Because: 1. its fake

2. Was mass reported as fake on a public SOPHIE server

Holy shit, thats terrible:( 

Doesn't matter. Nobody wants to see a dead body in a coffin which resembles her at a glance. Take that video down. I literally did not even care to look at it on dbree cause its disrespectful but you post it here. We were mourning, and back to clean conversation involving her music then you come with that bullshit. It couldve stayed wherever it was posted you guys didnt have to bring it here where nobody even knew about it.

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Doesn't matter. Nobody wants to see a dead body in a coffin which resembles her at a glance. Take that video down. I literally did not even care to look at it on dbree cause its disrespectful but you post it here. We were mourning, and back to clean conversation involving her music then you come with that bullshit. It couldve stayed wherever it was posted you guys didnt have to bring it here where nobody even knew about it.

The fake video, posted so people know to report it, is now hidden. I'll put a trigger warning next time

14 minutes ago, Greenwich said:

This video needs to be deleted what is going on and This moderator needs to be checked now

I dont understand why they cant just delete the posts since that picture was first discussed, like fake or not this is not ~news~ or anything and the only people that knew about it were the kids that refresh dbree and are on discord all day. yet people get warning points for asking for a link to a song

3 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Can you just chill? @misslonaxo only pointed out that the pic was fake and I thank him / her cause I was thinking about who damn *ss brain dead that posted that pic. But Thanks to him / her I now know it's fake.

I also think It's ok that the vid is under spoiler tab. 

We should all report on the vid YouTube. 

Do y’all think Sophie was trolling when she wrote take me to Dubai like how she told Sophia the robot to go swimming since the implication of being taken to Dubai is romantic (i.e. swimming to sophia) but for a trans person it’s possibly detrimental