AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

17 minutes ago, xeon said:

umm hello when did the final version of ooh leak? https://dbree.org/v/6d2a37 :defeated:

this is not the final version of OOH buuut it was leaked a few weeks ago on pc music reddit here SOPHIE Soundcloud Archive - Google Sheets

together with a lot of early sophie sounds from her soundcloud account back then and ripped by a fan who decided to leak everything after her death

ooh final version is actually this one SOPHIE OOH Final(Live) mp3 (dbree.org)

btw all these files from the google sheets are properly tagged on my masterpost <3 if u want to check it out https://mega.nz/folder/d1tBBYKQ#W7YKzI4T6MVEKNu0k9TgUA

that being said god i was so happy makerespect leaked bc it reminds me of the first audio memories I have from Sophie <3 I love this performance she did with  2 artist

Videos - New Museum Digital Archive its worth listening the whole set + makerespect is played here at the end. Its also nice to say that the google sheet includes some of these legendary sounds she played in this performance

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

this is not the final version of OOH buuut it was leaked a few weeks ago on pc music reddit here SOPHIE Soundcloud Archive - Google Sheets

together with a lot of early sophie sounds from her soundcloud account back then and ripped by a fan who decided to leak everything after her death

ooh final version is actually this one SOPHIE OOH Final(Live) mp3 (dbree.org)

btw all these files from the google sheets are properly tagged on my masterpost <3 if u want to check it out https://mega.nz/folder/d1tBBYKQ#W7YKzI4T6MVEKNu0k9TgUA

that being said god i was so happy makerespect leaked bc it reminds me of the first audio memories I have from Sophie <3 I love this performance she did with  2 artist

Videos - New Museum Digital Archive its worth listening the whole set + makerespect is played here at the end. Its also nice to say that the google sheet includes some of these legendary sounds she played in this performance

Thank you! I was looking for an updated collaction of unreleased! 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

1 hour ago, xcxb0y said:

it’s a rihanna pitch yeah, vocals are from jozzy (who’s also the vocalist on rawwww)

gorl that doesn’t sound like jozzy at all, where u get ur info from?  :hillary:

i’m pretty sure whoever sings on priority (apparently nova, idk who that is tho) is also who sings don’t be too soft on me. they sound like the same voice to me.

15 minutes ago, fvck said:

i’m pretty sure whoever sings on priority (apparently nova, idk who that is tho) is also who sings don’t be too soft on me. they sound like the same voice to me.

the way jozzy literally posted a snippet of it on her insta story saying she was gonna release it 

@DaddyKnows lmao the vocals aren’t pitched that’s what the og file sounds like

21 minutes ago, fvck said:

Basically Jozzy was made to sound as close to Rihanna as this was a demo for Rihanna : ) 

2 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

For real? So the version being sold back in 2019 was a demo?

but the version being sold by alek on leakthis is the one that leaked

heres the snip pack that he posted to sell it along with first time, no choice, only one i want and set it off https://dbree.org/v/424ca9

dont know where the snippet with a deeper voice came from tho

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

37 minutes ago, fvck said:

https://dbree.org/v/99734f

had to upload it to dbree to show you but it’s on jozzy’s insta story : ) it can be confusing when it sounds like someone else