AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

17 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

this is not the final version of OOH buuut it was leaked a few weeks ago on pc music reddit here SOPHIE Soundcloud Archive - Google Sheets

together with a lot of early sophie sounds from her soundcloud account back then and ripped by a fan who decided to leak everything after her death

ooh final version is actually this one SOPHIE OOH Final(Live) mp3 (dbree.org)

btw all these files from the google sheets are properly tagged on my masterpost <3 if u want to check it out https://mega.nz/folder/d1tBBYKQ#W7YKzI4T6MVEKNu0k9TgUA

that being said god i was so happy makerespect leaked bc it reminds me of the first audio memories I have from Sophie <3 I love this performance she did with  2 artist

Videos - New Museum Digital Archive its worth listening the whole set + makerespect is played here at the end. Its also nice to say that the google sheet includes some of these legendary sounds she played in this performance

Hey! Thanks for sharing your unreleased masterpost, can you tell me what's "would u believe it" back story? how was sophie connected to Usher?

21 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

If people stopped teasing and making a scene about it SINCE the beginning, everybody could let it go. But instead, y'all just keep gaining, trading and teasing, the same thing over and over, and that's why people just won't stop begging. Stop it and people will eventually give it up. There's no in between. Y'all are just waiting for a literal crime to happen at this point.

Idk why this post was so underrated, it's totally truth.

1 hour ago, RoundandRound said:

Hey! Thanks for sharing your unreleased masterpost, can you tell me what's "would u believe it" back story? how was sophie connected to Usher?

I think it leaked on the Liz thread years ago but I cant remember tbh. They were probably trying a rap verse for Liz with Usher vocals. Its not official, just like Clean Bandit got Juan Magan's verse for the Baby demo for Marina, they were trying a rap/spanish verse to see what would be like in an official version (which ended up being with Luis Fonsi) Usher probably doesnt even know his vocals were being used for a demo in this context