AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

1 minute ago, bluemorphos said:

I'm not really sure, thank you for your masterpost though. I try to upload my songs to spotify and download them to my phone but all of the best songs get greyed out. i think it's a conspiracy. like liquor and 90 on the freeway got greyed out, and those are my favs. next thing you know, kitty is gonna get greyed out and then I'm gonna have to listen to we belong together mimi's late night valentine's mix in the shower tomorrow morning while i dry shave my pubes and jerk off. at least i have the day off :flutter:John_William_Waterhouse_-_The_Soul_of_th

:whoopi:

7 hours ago, bluemorphos said:

I'm not really sure, thank you for your masterpost though. I try to upload my songs to spotify and download them to my phone but all of the best songs get greyed out. i think it's a conspiracy. like liquor and 90 on the freeway got greyed out, and those are my favs. next thing you know, kitty is gonna get greyed out and then I'm gonna have to listen to we belong together mimi's late night valentine's mix in the shower tomorrow morning while i dry shave my pubes and jerk off. at least i have the day off 

That’s, uh.. not what anyone means by getting their music on Spotify officially.

:cuteface:

as for the rest. Um, keep it to yourself hun.

8 hours ago, bluemorphos said:

I'm not really sure, thank you for your masterpost though. I try to upload my songs to spotify and download them to my phone but all of the best songs get greyed out. i think it's a conspiracy. like liquor and 90 on the freeway got greyed out, and those are my favs. next thing you know, kitty is gonna get greyed out and then I'm gonna have to listen to we belong together mimi's late night valentine's mix in the shower tomorrow morning while i dry shave my pubes and jerk off. at least i have the day off :flutter:John_William_Waterhouse_-_The_Soul_of_th

Is it Crack?

11 hours ago, bluemorphos said:

Straight out of a Gabbie Hanna poetry book sis yess purrrr

I Literally bought a second copy of Oils of every pearl unsinside for 28$ from the restock on ebay hoping this one will came sealed because my first copy i ordered from her store in 2019 didnt came sealed!!i really hope there will be a restock for the 4 vinyl of Product ??

3 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Straight out of a Gabbie Hanna poetry book sis yess purrrr

ty Countess. it did happen though, the song wasn't grayed out, it just never played. i hit the shuffle button though and started off my morning with halloween by aqua so my day wasn't totally ruined. does anybody else feel guilty when ur fav loses top rank on last.fm? i re-add sweat to my playlist a lot, i'm gonna be fucked this halloween

vWYDwoh.jpg

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

On 3/7/2021 at 8:31 AM, Life said:

That’s, uh.. not what anyone means by getting their music on Spotify officially.

:cuteface:

as for the rest. Um, keep it to yourself hun.

damn that really hurts like hell u really make me hate myself

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

3 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

She would have loved this. She is so beautiful. :ma:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I asked them on IG if they plan to release it and they said “?” which basically means “no❤️“ so... 

but like jokes aside they need to totally sell it as a limited edition or something cause the fans would buy it like crazy