AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

30 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Basside finally released their SOPHIE prod. EP.

1. NYC2MIA (SOPHIE REMIX)

2. ME & MY BOO (BEST FRIEND 2)

3. FUCK IT UP

4. SWIPE

5. GIRL

6. CRAZY EXPENSIVE

https://basside.bandcamp.com/album/fuck-it-up-ep-prod-sophie

i don’t wanna be mean but I listened to fuck it up and compared to the rest of Sophie’s production it’s kinda stale? Like she just looped a beat and called it a day idk how to feel about it 

Me and My boo in hq yes we stan

4 hours ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

i don’t wanna be mean but I listened to fuck it up and compared to the rest of Sophie’s production it’s kinda stale? Like she just looped a beat and called it a day idk how to feel about it 

Maybe its just what Basside wanted it to be. These songs are like 4-5 years old so at the time it was ahead of its time with whatever beat Sophie did

Yeah... I'm happy the songs are finally coming out but they did not age as well as some other SOPHIE's productions. I mean, if the girls released these songs back in 2016/2017 then baby, game changer. But now it just feels ok. I still think the NYC2MIA remix is amazing but yeah, time passed them by and it shows.

their manager said NYC2MIA is going to be on streaming next Monday, and Fuck It Up will be on streaming the following week. the full EP is out on April 2nd on bandcamp and out on streaming on April 16th

okay so i am just now (regretably) getting into OOEPUI, and i really hope they do a vinyl repressing but instead of it being a plain vinyl i hope and pray its like a watercolor of the pink and white that are in the background, literally a dream

Spoiler

something like this (in the same style but different colors) s-l640.jpg

but ill take whatever they give us (if we do get one)