AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

2 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

they're trolling... I have no expectation for that

Yeah I know I just want it to leak but it’s apparently rare : / but they said that about HD so who knows. However, it’s extremely unlikely

13 minutes ago, xcxc said:

It is :P it’s apparently a Rihanna reject but this bangs 

4 minutes ago, Silicone Cheese said:

Yeah I know I just want it to leak but it’s apparently rare : / but they said that about HD so who knows. However, it’s extremely unlikely

It is :P it’s apparently a Rihanna reject but this bangs 

Why nobody posted about it here? Or did I miss it? Just found it randomly on Dbree haha and this SLAPS

3 minutes ago, xcxc said:

Why nobody posted about it here? Or did I miss it? Just found it randomly on Dbree haha and this SLAPS

I only started using lanaboards recently

yeah it bangs honestly but so far from what’s leaked from the rihanna pitch banged. I really want favour to leak in listenable quality

10 hours ago, KuntExpress said:

i think that this is sonar's 2018 rip with some reverb at certain parts... i was there... chills

edit: there's some voice adds but i still think that her singing sounds exactly the same as in that performance...

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

6 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

i think that this is sonar's 2018 rip with some reverb at certain parts... i was there... chills

edit: there's some voice adds but i still think that her singing sounds exactly the same as in that performance...

It’s literally not lol she sent Skream the demo in 2018

4 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I love this version <3

Me too - it's made me sad again; i remember when she played this at the end of her sonar set and everyone was excitied to have a recording of it, even with her speaking throughout - so interesting to hear the demo vs the final product it's crazy

2 hours ago, KuntExpress said:

Me too - it's made me sad again; i remember when she played this at the end of her sonar set and everyone was excitied to have a recording of it, even with her speaking throughout - so interesting to hear the demo vs the final product it's crazy

The way the bass synths explode during the chorus on the final version wow... that woman exhaled talent. I would love to see her creative process with her songs. I am so grateful to be able to understand and to live everything she has done for us fans/community. Truly a loss to all of us, shine forever through the cosmos queen Sophie

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

omg is this real https://youtu.be/f3nT5pVUBFo

This is fanmade, even though the instrumental is legit from Lock It Up, but wow just to imagine what Chromatica would've sounded had been Sophie allowed to be 100% in control of this album

https://dbree.org/v/253ee0

Ive never used lanaboards before but does anyone have any more photos from the photoshoot of her 2016 scrapped album? A number of them leaked (ive found 6 so far including what is behind The only offically released photo )but have been visually altered to be imitation blackface (yes people are doing this after her death). It would have been so iconic if the album with photos happened. 

I miss her so much every day and still have not gotten over losing her.