AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

21 hours ago, xaeon said:

Ive never used lanaboards before but does anyone have any more photos from the photoshoot of her 2016 scrapped album? A number of them leaked (ive found 6 so far including what is behind The only offically released photo )but have been visually altered to be imitation blackface (yes people are doing this after her death). It would have been so iconic if the album with photos happened. 

I miss her so much every day and still have not gotten over losing her. 

I've never seen them omgg?

3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I've never seen them omgg?

They're amazing tbh. Such iconic shit. There are probably more floating around and definitely more pics have been taken. 

Im sure there's more photos from the ooepui shoot too, but none have gotten out. 

On 4/13/2021 at 4:41 AM, xaeon said:

Ive never used lanaboards before but does anyone have any more photos from the photoshoot of her 2016 scrapped album? A number of them leaked (ive found 6 so far including what is behind The only offically released photo )but have been visually altered to be imitation blackface (yes people are doing this after her death). It would have been so iconic if the album with photos happened. 

I miss her so much every day and still have not gotten over losing her. 

Can you link me to them please? Never seen them! Reddit post only has 1 on 

19 hours ago, KuntExpress said:

Can you link me to them please? Never seen them! Reddit post only has 1 on 

Here are the rest of the photos including one tzef leaked (the one with the robe on). Two pics were edited by leakers who darkened her skin and made her lips red so it would look like black face. 

People were calling it blackface because she had a shit tan (literally painted orange) and big lips (silicone pumped lips). But it all started bc tzef said she was pretending to be trans for attention and fame. "Botched tr****".

You can obviously see this photoshoot is where her cheekbones came from, but she scaled them back. Theres also the fact this was a photoshoot from a canceled album

35 minutes ago, xaeon said:

Here are the rest of the photos including one tzef leaked (the one with the robe on). Two pics were edited by leakers who darkened her skin and made her lips red so it would look like black face. 

People were calling it blackface because she had a shit tan (literally painted orange) and big lips (silicone pumped lips). But it all started bc tzef said she was pretending to be trans for attention and fame. "Botched tr****".

You can obviously see this photoshoot is where her cheekbones came from, but she scaled them back. Theres also the fact this was a photoshoot from a canceled album

never seen those before, thanks for sharing!

Spoiler

that being said, i wish i had never seen them, this looks horrendous, no wonder it was cancelled :bebe:

On 4/15/2021 at 12:17 AM, Honeysuckle said:

never seen those before, thanks for sharing!

Reveal hidden contents

that being said, i wish i had never seen them, this looks horrendous, no wonder it was cancelled :bebe:

No they're sickening in the best worst way :defeated:

They're so iconic.

putting digital blackface on leaked photos...you guys really find new and exciting ways to be absolutely disgusting all the time huh ffs please just let sophie rest in peace

X----into me, into you----X

On 4/15/2021 at 5:36 AM, xaeon said:

i don’t wanna seem rude but was she supposed to look like this? Like was there some artistic motive?

7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

what's the tracklist of the mix?

Its all tracks leaked from 2020 and beyond. I dont really wanna listen to it again but its as you would expect from those "transnation" tracklist "leaks", just played one after another. 

On 4/14/2021 at 11:36 PM, xaeon said:

do we have more info about that shoot?

giphy.gif

AGcook.com/msmsmsm

"I'm still processing SOPHIE's life... spent a lot of time these past few months reflecting on her uniqueness, our time together, and the impact she had on so many aspects of my life. Wrote some words and uploaded them here"