AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

32 minutes ago, pure love said:

slip n slide is so fucking good... almost sounds like a caroline polachek cowrite

also does anyone still have the videos of the HYD performance? cant find them anywhere online

i downloaded it a while back, not the best quality but https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uOzS56ICvb265DgreweH_BZV3TfxWidY/view?usp=sharing

2 hours ago, Rami said:

Hey QT

Keep Me Safe

Breaking Ground, (which’s vocals has been used in the demo of Airhead by A. G. Cook)

Makeover 

It’ll Never Happen 

Believe In Love 

Fallen Angel 

I’m Only Living For You

Slip 'n Side 

The Look On Your Face 

Trust Nobody

Visions

Baby Bubbles

It is only known about the existence of these because they were played live, maybe there will be more

Yeah the only QT songs are Hey QT, Baby Bubbles, and possibly Makeover. The rest of them are all for Haydens shows, and its not entirely confirmed if SOPHIE worked on them all or if she even produced them. AG doesn't have any involvement with these hayden songs as far as we know. Breaking ground might have some AG involvement. 

On 5/8/2021 at 5:10 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

Yup thats legit. I thought I included on my masterpost but oh well. Ppl used to call this the Elephant song before we knew the existence of Ponyboy

Could you please drop the link to the masterpost? :defeated:

11 minutes ago, xaeon said:

Yeah the only QT songs are Hey QT, Baby Bubbles, and possibly Makeover. The rest of them are all for Haydens shows, and its not entirely confirmed if SOPHIE worked on them all or if she even produced them. AG doesn't have any involvement with these hayden songs as far as we know. Breaking ground might have some AG involvement. 

Breaking Ground has a remix of A.G maybe if it is produced by him although the rest I agree with you not much is known although Fallen Angel and I'm Only Living For You were performed live by SOPHIE:toofunny:

10 hours ago, xaeon said:

Could you please drop the link to the masterpost? :defeated:

Here u go sis. Its not including slip n slide, what i like ft kota banks and dont be too soft on me hq which leaked today cuz im working but ill upload them later today

https://mega.nz/folder/d1tBBYKQ#W7YKzI4T6MVEKNu0k9TgUA

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Here u go sis. Its not including slip n slide, what i like ft kota banks and dont be too soft on me hq which leaked today cuz im working but ill upload them later today

https://mega.nz/folder/d1tBBYKQ#W7YKzI4T6MVEKNu0k9TgUA

can you upload elephant instrumental demo while youre at it in the highest quality we have if you can :wub: