AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

1 hour ago, itskor said:

Is the good thing going on that leaked a low quality issue? mastering issue? cause it sounds so muffled in my car, its sad its such a BOP D:

Yeah its like the bass went all over the song it muffles it. Its so good but sounds bad. I think its edited

12 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Yeah its like the bass went all over the song it muffles it. Its so good but sounds bad. I think its edited

Hopefully we get a cleaner version soon :fabcat:

8 hours ago, SOPHIE said:

this sounds pretty good, is it a remake?

https://dbree.org/v/b625ad

and what about this?

https://dbree.org/v/b77d9b

43 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

what the hell is thisssss it sounds so gooodddd???!!

UWBA is a remake (a very good one at that)

and the second one is a song by HS82

One question, Good Thing Going On (Reworked) is sung by liz or tyni? I'm confused, it sounds a lot like liz but in the other files they mention tyni:crossed:

8 hours ago, Rami said:

One question, Good Thing Going On (Reworked) is sung by liz or tyni? I'm confused, it sounds a lot like liz but in the other files they mention tyni:crossed:

gtgo reworked doesn't sound nothing like Liz to me lol imo ut sounds more like Tyni but im not so sure either 

41 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

the first verse of the new gtgo sounds so much like slayyyter to me, even though i'm almost positive it isn't her

was thinking the same thing, it's very slayyyter-y
it's def not her tho

qfrWuBl.png

7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

ugh the fact that I fear that this will never happen...esp after so many things got leaked already

That's why I feel weird listening to leaks, I feel like if some of the songs didn't leak maybe A.G. or someone close to her would finish them for the final release. 

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

That's why I feel weird listening to leaks, I feel like if some of the songs didn't leak maybe A.G. or someone close to her would finish them for the final release. 

Is it too idealistic to wonder if we could somehow, as a forum, stop indulging in and encouraging leaks? I don't really know how far the SOPHIE leaks community extends outside of this forum but she's not huuuuge so would it be possible? If the leakers got the message, then we might get a chance of some official release.

nice cocc bro

16 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

That's why I feel weird listening to leaks, I feel like if some of the songs didn't leak maybe A.G. or someone close to her would finish them for the final release

tbh I wouldn't want someone messing around w her productions either

On 5/8/2021 at 6:08 PM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

Do you by chance have the version with just Sophie's instrumental? Or did somebody maybe just cut out Diplo's shitty Indian serpent charming bit and add bubble sounds to link the transitions?

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

On 5/18/2021 at 9:05 AM, Doja Cat said:

I honestly just wish that they released some sort of posthumous album/collection to honor her career cause it’s weird that most of her discography is unreleased/only played live

They usually do these when great artists die (they did it with Amy, Michael, etc) but IDK who’s in charge for that 

44 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Still haunted by that 2016 post-op photoshoot

idk the first time i seen those was the time faceshopping was coming out, so i choose to believe that was some kinda promo thing she was aiming for that didnt work out so we got the animated video thing she ended up releasing