AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

On 6/26/2021 at 11:54 AM, lovecherrymotion said:

if anyone has a masterpost that’s separated into different albums w artworks.. i would rlly appreciate it! i really don’t have the energy to separate songs into diff albums ?

I would love this too

On 7/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, Veinsineon said:

Someone is emailing various people pretending to be Evita. I would imagine its because they are trying to obtain  SOPHIE material. How fucking disgusting.

That is horrible for sure the poor Evita must be being harassed by those guys although I understand them SOPHIE music is like an addictive drug and maybe for many it is difficult to wait until next year or more for sophie's brother to launch something new from her

5 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Hiii guysss, recently I finished a 3 set illustration of Sophie and I wrote a little letter to her, hope u guys enjoy it 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/124253915/SOPHIE-XEON

sophie-set.png

also:

Hide contents

a like on the illustrations would be much appreciated :w8ing:

https://www.instagram.com/dinonikocevik/

your letter and illustrations are beautiful <3  gosh I still can't believe we lost her, I think I will never accept it. 

10 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Hiii guysss, recently I finished a 3 set illustration of Sophie and I wrote a little letter to her, hope u guys enjoy it 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/124253915/SOPHIE-XEON

sophie-set.png

also:

Hide contents

a like on the illustrations would be much appreciated :w8ing:

https://www.instagram.com/dinonikocevik/

This is so beautiful! As someone still trying to make sense of and process this death this is somehow comforting knowing there are people still in shock

FzytWEW.png

On 7/28/2021 at 4:33 AM, LunaeManifestum said:

your letter and illustrations are beautiful <3  gosh I still can't believe we lost her, I think I will never accept it. 

On 7/28/2021 at 4:46 AM, lil aerosol said:

@monsterdino stunning artwork. great job they are so beautiful, I think she would love them

On 7/28/2021 at 9:22 AM, ultralife said:

This is so beautiful! As someone still trying to make sense of and process this death this is somehow comforting knowing there are people still in shock

thank yall sm :wub:

OOEPUI vinyl arrived today in perfect condition :defeated: got a lil emo but my new kitties got to experience SOPHIE for tha first time :oprah:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Jaide green (vocalist on OOH as well as nothing more to say) confirmed the official lyrics of OOH. I think the upload might just be the soundcloud upload though. 

Also does anyone know if OOH V2 leaked in not horrible quality? LQ version here

40 minutes ago, xaeon said:

Jadie green (vocalist on OOH as well as nothing more to say) confirmed the official lyrics of OOH. I think the upload might just be the soundcloud upload though. 

was literally just thinking of this DL anthem

1 hour ago, xaeon said:

Jadie green (vocalist on OOH as well as nothing more to say) confirmed the official lyrics of OOH. I think the upload might just be the soundcloud upload though. 

A classic! this one brings me back to the time I was starting to stan her after the vroom vroom ep and when I listened to this song for the first time I was like... okay this is next level. She was always ahead and forever will be <3 every time I come here I say how much I will miss her but I think thats the feeling we all have and unfortunately will always have.

I really hope we can get a beautiful project in the near future to honour her talent. + to answer your question I don't think we have an hq file of V2 yet so if anyones interested to share pls feel free <3

ps: here is the highest quality from Ooh demo I could find (160 kbps) https://dbree.org/v/4412ec

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Some somewhere she has a collab with Nina Kraviz titled 'Dormant', do we know anything about this?

I saw someone comment that on Instagram too lmao. I googled and looked through twitter a little. I didn't find anything unfortunately.