AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

9 hours ago, monsterdino said:

this piece is maybe some of my all time favourite that Sophie has done

https://open.spotify.com/track/2rItExC2Ht8PcgMV0lqbf8?si=4675f1680a6d4ec6 (it's Not Okay - Alone Mix, idk why it's not embedding)

omg i clicked this and it auto played in my  car and my volume was loud..

full panic mode ?? still love it dearly

On 8/14/2021 at 6:35 PM, Rami said:

friends, what about hayden's album is it real?:crossed:

Some "insider" has a clip of 2 of the 4 (or more?) songs on the EP. Its obviously ready but who knows if this shit will even come out.

Also they did "leak" the announcement Apple VS 7G, which they found from an article that was published too early. They found out about the ep in a similar, simi sketchy way

17 minutes ago, xaeon said:

Some "insider" has a clip of 2 of the 4 (or more?) songs on the EP. Its obviously ready but who knows if this shit will even come out.

Also they did "leak" the announcement Apple VS 7G, which they found from an article that was published too early. They found out about the ep in a similar, simi sketchy way

In genius it says that skin 2 skin comes out tomorrow better known as slip n 'slide and also the look on your face has a release date of September 15 I hope that is truealthough I also doubt that it will be released

I've always wanted to hear "I'm Only Living For You" the chorus sounds like it's okay to cry samples:toofunny:

I'm getting a SOPHIE tattoo next week so I've been thinking about her even more than usual this week. Losing her just feels so unfair but I just try to enjoy everything she created. 

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

seeing the chromatica remix tracklist without any sophie involvement makes me so sad. i miss her a lot 

ughhhh....can sum pls leak itttt since we are probably never gonna hear it now

On 8/12/2021 at 2:20 PM, gabrieldiniz said:

I think its exactly the file she played on yola dia, the same "mistake"

It wasn’t a mistake per say. More just rough idea of a vocal introduction. As it was only a demo it wasn’t polished. A few of her exports are actually like that. Cut off vocals and outros. Don’t be too soft on me is a good example after the second verse you can hear the “act” is just cut to “A…”:)