AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

My OIL vinyl came today :worship: SOPHIE’s tits are now up on my walls and I fear no longer about having her close LOL. Tbh though I’d like to be kind of like one of those theater gays that have a picture of Judy garland in their houses but instead it’s a framed portrait of SOPHIE

I keep seeing stuff about the Donda stem speaker and it reminds me of SOPHIEs idea for the streaming service that gives fans access to every stem and edit of the song and allows the music to be heard in its most true form or whatever she said :wub: what an incredible idea I wish someone would pull through and attempt to create a service like that the opportunities are endless 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 11/11/2021 at 9:01 AM, Life said:

Still manifesting the final version of My Forever honestly :defeated: the version she played live is the one. 

sooo i actually met cecile last week... in one of our conversations i mentioned how my forever is my favorite song from her and sophie - i told her i think it's such a beautiful song and deserves to be released and listened by everyone! she agreed and told me i think it's in the works of being released! she also then mentioned about the 10 min version she made with sophie and I was really surprised to hear to that cos I did not expect the 10 min version that leaked last year was actually a real demo that cecile and sophie made one night... 

we talked about a few other things and i'm still so grateful for the opportunity to meet her. talking about sophie with her was such a cathartic moment for me because I've never really talked about it with anyone else so for me to be telling these stories and for cecile to just be listening is just such a surreal moment. truly a brilliant artist and voice. fuck i miss sophie so fucking much

1 hour ago, its said:

sooo i actually met cecile last week... in one of our conversations i mentioned how my forever is my favorite song from her and sophie - i told her i think it's such a beautiful song and deserves to be released and listened by everyone! she agreed and told me i think it's in the works of being released! she also then mentioned about the 10 min version she made with sophie and I was really surprised to hear to that cos I did not expect the 10 min version that leaked last year was actually a real demo that cecile and sophie made one night... 

we talked about a few other things and i'm still so grateful for the opportunity to meet her. talking about sophie with her was such a cathartic moment for me because I've never really talked about it with anyone else so for me to be telling these stories and for cecile to just be listening is just such a surreal moment. truly a brilliant artist and voice. fuck i miss sophie so fucking much

oh gosh.

:rollin:

i hope they release a 'my forever' EP with all the versions honestly.

On 11/11/2021 at 8:42 AM, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

not completely sophie related but adjacent-ish: does anyone have an mp3 of doss's new song 'cherry'? it's amazing but i'm an apple music guy :(

found it on reddit