AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

19 hours ago, PANG said:

i have had this excellent song in my itunes library since 2013, it's not produced by sophie it's by whoever the producer of who am i was they did the whole ep together

The leaked version of that song is apparently a demo which is produced by Sophie.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

The leaked version of that song is apparently a demo which is produced by Sophie.

apparently! it sounds identical to the file i have from her soundcloud tho. at most i'd buy that it was some kind of ghost or co-prod with sophie bc wayne wilkins had such a hold on her music and career that he literally only ever released music he produced with her, with sophie's remix of who am i being the literal only exception. this was also almost exactly 9 years ago so i may not have all the details.

FFUjJRdXIAELZ_m?format=jpg&name=medium

FFUemDUXEAIbceq?format=png&name=small

there are parts of it that kinda sound sophie-ish but i just dont think sophie would go that hard on the tambourine samples lol there are a lot of songs that sophie and tyni did together but i dont think bang was one of them. 

still a bop tho

X----into me, into you----X