AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

On 1/23/2022 at 12:19 AM, molliemorgeous said:

My #1 track I need at this point is the Yung Stunna Remix. 

If anyone sees anything about a yung stunna remix leak LET ME KNOOWWW

holy shitttt this is the first time ive ever heard of this and im already so obsessseddd

deadass i need someone to remake this ASAP! 

this original is so good too 

It’s officially been a year since she graduated to Omnipresence. On the first day, it almost felt unbelievable. No matter how many times it was said I just didn’t believe it. I couldnt face the pain of losing my hero. And today I’m so happy to have existed at such a lucky time. To witness the metaphorical birth and loss of such an impactful artist is truly something i will never take for granted. SOPHIE girl, i cant express how grateful i am…for every value you made me reign, every question you made me ask, and every emotion you make me feel. The world might feel empty without you, but it can be so full because of the vision of love you leave behind. I know myself and so many others will lead our lives in your honour. Loud, proud, and tits out girlfriend! Miss u so fkng much EVERY fkng day 

NEW WORLD ORDER. NO MORE GODS, ONLY SOPHIE!!

gmevfpwbdle61.jpg

i don't really have the words to describe my love and appreciation for sophie's work and my sadness that she's been gone from us for a year now

i will say though that there have been several people who've gone on to do the "hyperpop" sound that just crash and fail because they don't have what sophie had

that true spark of passion and creativity

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s officially been a year since she graduated to Omnipresence. On the first day, it almost felt unbelievable. No matter how many times it was said I just didn’t believe it. I couldnt face the pain of losing my hero. And today I’m so happy to have existed at such a lucky time. To witness the metaphorical birth and loss of such an impactful artist is truly something i will never take for granted. SOPHIE girl, i cant express how grateful i am…for every value you made me reign, every question you made me ask, and every emotion you make me feel. The world might feel empty without you, but it can be so full because of the vision of love you leave behind. I know myself and so many others will lead our lives in your honour. Loud, proud, and tits out girlfriend! Miss u so fkng much EVERY fkng day 

gmevfpwbdle61.jpg

This is beautiful 🥲

it is very difficult for everyone to know that she is no longer with us his loss left a great void in all of us we will always love you sophie 🥺💖

Rest In POWER!

cant believe it’s already 1 year since we lost her. I will never accept that. She’s travelling the universe for now. Discovering stars and galaxies. She has inspired so many artists its craaazy, her artistry IS so ahead of time and space… its truly a huge loss for art and music but still she left her mark that will live for generations.

SHE IS BIG! Long live the QUEEEN!!!

Just want to show my appreciation for this queen! She made way for all the LGBTQ+ people that have music production either like career or like hobby. I will forever be grateful for that and the impact she made. Music is not the same without her and nobody can do what she did. Miss her. 

I remember when the news broke it felt so surreal like I just though it was going to be a twitter hoax 

the thing that makes me so mad is how despite her extremely prolific artistic career so little will be carried on to the future generations... all her talent and all her artistry locked away. so furious 

12 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

gmevfpwbdle61.jpg

this is beautiful, thank you for your words ❤️ SOPHIE forever and eternally