AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

17 minutes ago, the ocean said:

is there a sophie spreadsheet? i know a masterpost exists i don't necessarily need the files i just wonder if there's a spreadsheet saying what files we have / what we don't have / other stuff

kinda like a tracker

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10HvGA2a1dBAdGK5z9RX5mIh9m6JA0zuJHvaaKLooyUg/edit#gid=0 this one was pretty good back then, but it hasnt been updated in forever cause its missing a lot of the collabs that have leaked in the past year. but this might be helpful to anyone who wants to try to make their own masterpost (◠‿◠✿)

Just now, comeintomybedroom said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10HvGA2a1dBAdGK5z9RX5mIh9m6JA0zuJHvaaKLooyUg/edit#gid=0 this one was pretty good back then, but it hasnt been updated in forever cause its missing a lot of the collabs that have leaked in the past year. but this might be helpful to anyone who wants to try to make their own masterpost (◠‿◠✿)

thanks! i actually have that one though - the main thing off about that one is that it doesn't have years listed :sadcore4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

an episode of ‘Are We On Air?’ has released with Nina Kraviz. She speaks about SOPHIE, their collaboration together, and plays a snippet. It sounds beautiful. I miss her so much. Starts around 20:00

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2YdnWUFPoUqnIkZ76o4AKU?si=gYrs88iHTq2tAkeZNZIbDQ

On 8/29/2020 at 1:40 AM, viktoria said:

Transnation

New York's Burning Down 

Reason Why

Sunscreen 

My Forever 

Take Me To Dubai

Burn Rubber

Animosity 

Love Me Off Earth

i need a download link :defeated:

Roman

Every time the bridge moves into its latter half, the instrumental break, I get chills…

As unfortunate as it is to say, I think the passing of SOPHIE really cast a new light and meaning on this album. In hindsight it is one of my absolute favorites of the 2010’s, and not only does it document the transition that SOPHIE made as a person, but it effectively captures a feeling of passing from one life to another.

Just out of this world. The way that it hits so much harder…

Looks like "I Give In" and "I Can't Not Love You" just leaked in full 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥