AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

4 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

idk though because the first version she ever played (i think) 

listen from like 1:10 - 1:24..... like i NEEEEEEED THIS VERSION :defeated:

yup yup thats the final version we lack

1:00:08 part

14 hours ago, avenue said:

do you think that you would have the time to make a sophie tracker? it's fairly easy to find the songs themselves (cough cough the cheese site) but you can't look unless you know what to look for and you seem pretty knowledgeable

yeaah I used to have an updated mega folder in here (still not a proper tracker tho) but when it comes to these old songs Im pretty dedicated so to speak lol Its when I fell in love with her after the VV-ep era. I'll see if i can reupload my cloud drive files and reshare in here soon...

22 hours ago, avenue said:

do you think that you would have the time to make a sophie tracker? it's fairly easy to find the songs themselves (cough cough the cheese site) but you can't look unless you know what to look for and you seem pretty knowledgeable

wait so, simply typing "sophie" on the cheese thing isn't the move? Ppl have weird file names or something? 

1 hour ago, cntctfrn said:

wait so, simply typing "sophie" on the cheese thing isn't the move? Ppl have weird file names or something? 

Nah cause a file for In The Rain for example could be called "Yass Rain queen Xeon Blackoutzoned leak enjoy phaggs" :flop:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, cntctfrn said:

49 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Nah cause a file for In The Rain for example could be called "Yass Rain queen Xeon Blackoutzoned leak enjoy phaggs" :flop:

and also it only searches based on the first word in the file name

so if i type « sophie » - all of the file names will start with sophie

« xeon sophie » - all of the file names will start with xeon sophie etc

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, avenue said:

and also it only searches based on the first word in the file name

so if i type « sophie » - all of the file names will start with sophie

« xeon sophie » - all of the file names will start with xeon sophie etc

Do you have any tips for finding files?

14 minutes ago, avenue said:

tbh the only thing i can think of is patience and really good researching skills :crai:

that's lowkey why i want @LunaeManifestum to make a tracker cause even if it's just a list that's still immensely easier

Honestly just going off the fact that you mentioned cheese only looks for the first word in a file... I was able to find Just Like We Never Said Goodbye acapella w/o any pitch shift lol. I wonder what else is out there :O

edit: Wait are you sure it only searches for the first word in a file? I literally typed Sophie instrumental and it populated a different list

7 hours ago, cntctfrn said:

edit: Wait are you sure it only searches for the first word in a file? I literally typed Sophie instrumental and it populated a different list

i just tested it and it did do that

i swear d**** search is so weird

so i was bored like a year ago and started making like an EVERYTHING masterpost but didnt finish it since it would drive me absolutely insane but i got pretty far in. if someone wants to take over i can help a little bit / share editing privileges

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ooJjznxujXErK1GCze45b784NiaQQnjyC0TeFyH09x4/edit#gid=1963811081

1 minute ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

so i was bored like a year ago and started making like an EVERYTHING masterpost but didnt finish it since it would drive me absolutely insane but i got pretty far in. if someone wants to take over i can help a little bit / share editing privileges

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ooJjznxujXErK1GCze45b784NiaQQnjyC0TeFyH09x4/edit#gid=1963811081

there's a lot of existing info on these two trackers although both are outdated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vp_Gt2c4Jl6-MI8PLYE9xDkBluv5ourdYCPiKdgREN8/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10HvGA2a1dBAdGK5z9RX5mIh9m6JA0zuJHvaaKLooyUg/edit#gid=0

9 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

i put a few hours into it and was like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk after realizing how futile it would be to try and do like a COMPLETE masterpost like me and @dance4u did with the charli one. bonkers activity

also i know @LunaeManifestum & @cinnamongirI are pretty knowledgeable about her as well if you need more info

i think those trackers + them ^^ would probably get it pretty far

Signe Pierce will be live on NTS radio 1 hour from now to host and preview some new songs.

Maybe she will play “U Wanna Be Alive????” or “Give It 2 Me (Fuck Reality)”

if anyone can make it and record i would appreciate!!! i’ll try my best :typewriter:

57 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Signe Pierce will be live on NTS radio 1 hour from now to host and preview some new songs.

Maybe she will play “U Wanna Be Alive????” or “Give It 2 Me (Fuck Reality)”

if anyone can make it and record i would appreciate!!! i’ll try my best :typewriter:

U Wanna Be Alive oh gooosh pls someone record this