AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

11 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

My Nothing More To Say vinyl arrived today… i ordered it back in December but today feels like christmas :party: they even included a tiny little SOPHIE button and i want to cry

According to scripture (AKA SOPHIE) It’s ok to cry 

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

10 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

HYD played Makeover last night, and the DJ was wearing a SOPHIE tee. 

the dj was her brother afaik! (wasnt there but heard thru twitter). very wholesome

17 hours ago, its said:

currently obsessing over this no sleep snippet does anyone actually have the full version plsss i need this so fucking bad https://dbree.me/v/88862a

i'm like 90% sure this has nothing to do with sophie or anyone listed in that dbree link. this is a song by @sheishyra on tiktok that has yet to be released

8 minutes ago, nochoice said:

i'm like 90% sure this has nothing to do with sophie or anyone listed in that dbree link. this is a song by @sheishyra on tiktok that has yet to be released

Lol I've seen her Tiktoks... She uses Sophie and other artists for clout, feels super disrespectful. No doubt she's trolling on Dbree lmao.

On 7/10/2022 at 7:39 PM, nochoice said:

omg tysm for letting me know about this the i don't even care if sophie worked on it (i mean it would def be 100 x better if she did) but that snippet fucking slaps and i'm so glad it looks like it's finally gonna be released on aug 12 according to the presaves...