AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

i might be reading into this a but too much but like, ive been thinking about symbolism in the packaging of the ooepui vinyl. you have the standard album cover on the outside, which is like her expression to the world. then when you open it up you have the gatefold which has her laying down, a bit more exposed. but then you get to the poster and record sleeve which depicts her topless, the most vulnerable and open she has been so far, especially when juxtaposed with the product era and actively working to remain as obscure and unknown as she can be. i have no idea if this was her intent but i really want it to be because she would absolutely be the type of person to think about this and if that was her intent then its so beautiful looking at it all at once and seeing her become more comfortable with herself in the world

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

a ton of SOPHIE related content on YouTube is getting copyright striked and taken down in the past few days. I’m hoping this means a posthumous release is imminent 

Any specific songs/ content?

7 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

a ton of SOPHIE related content on YouTube is getting copyright striked and taken down in the past few days. I’m hoping this means a posthumous release is imminent 

We can only pray bc 99,99% of the time it means nothing :crai:

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Any specific songs/ content?

My Intersect Festival video was taken down which had songs like Reason Why, Make it go down, etc. A few uploads of 50 Bands were taken down, a few other songs as well that were in my liked videos that now show up blank.

13 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

https://dbree.org/v/996640

What is this song..?

i need a cigarette by ayesha erotica

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7