AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

14 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

omg!! havent they confirmed reason why also to be coming every year for like the past five years tho!! bc kingdom i like you guys with your four songs in the past like 10 years but this is annoying like actually make some noise when its label ready to be dropped in the coming weeks

even Basside came thru with the Sophie prods officially out but BC is playing the joker card with us

I posted in here a while ago about this vid of SOPHIE performing Waterpump and I finally found it so im posting the link here for the culture :lolliney:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/uEGOwnkN3D/file.html

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Brooke said she couldn't release the song she did with Sophie (Oh Yeah) because Sophie wanted too much money for it

I think it's because Brooke left the label on which she was when she made Ooh Yeah and that's the label who was charging her too much for her to get it back and not SOPHIE but I'm not 100% sure

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

29 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I think it's because Brooke left the label on which she was when she made Ooh Yeah and that's the label who was charging her too much for her to get it back and not SOPHIE but I'm not 100% sure

i remember being 10.000$ 

Miss her so much :krylie:

So sick and twisted we lost her during a literal worldwide pandemic… seeing all of these festival lineups without her name just gives me such a gut wrenching, awful feeling. I’m sooooo incredibly appreciative I got to see her live at least once.

3 hours ago, SOPHIE said:

let's talk about TRANSNATION

Where to begin with this masterpiece:

MV even unfinished served c*nt and artistry;

music: one of her best

It felt like a new era was about to begin when she started playing Transnation live