AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

wait is that really the track list for his album?? 8 tracks and 4 of them we've had for so damn long!! damnnnn i was so looking forward to new stuff and a full length album. was hoping his tracks with Charli were going to be on there! but oh well ill still but it haha annnywayyy he's coming to my city for a festival next year and I'm so excitEEDD!!!

wait is that really the track list for his album?? 8 tracks and 4 of them we've had for so damn long!! damnnnn i was so looking forward to new stuff and a full length album. was hoping his tracks with Charli were going to be on there! but oh well ill still but it haha annnywayyy he's coming to my city for a festival next year and I'm so excitEEDD!!!

Yeah its an ep

People already have the album and it doesn't come out till nov 27 :creep: i need

Demos_copy.png

2 months in advance though. :\ How the hell are they going to keep momentum until the day that all the CDs and "silicon products" are sent out? Releasing MSMSMSM was already a bad idea, but now that the whole thing is out, what's there left to do to promote it?

X----into me, into you----X

I actually read somewhere that Sophie is trans, of course I don't know for sure though. Just thought yall should know we should use they/them pronouns until it's confirmed?

I think it was QT, there was an article saying sophie appropriates femininity (lol) but it was about QT, who is a transgender female. I don't think sophie's disclosed his gender or sexuality, he's cute though lol

Demos_copy.png