AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

i mean this in the best way possible but "what the fuck's wrong with you people is the floor fucking sticky or something do you wanna start moving your feet or shall i fucking walk out you little fucking bitches get the fuck u-" is the absolute best thing i've ever heard from SOPHIE

X----into me, into you----X

it’s on spotify now <3

jsjdjshd omg its bc i tweeted her LMAO

i mean this in the best way possible but "what the fuck's wrong with you people is the floor fucking sticky or something do you wanna start moving your feet or shall i fucking walk out you little fucking bitches get the fuck u-" is the absolute best thing i've ever heard from SOPHIE

DID SOMEONE SAVE IT LMAOOOO

i really hope the collab album is real cause i can't imagine a world where i never listen to the the studio version of We don't stop 

sis give more info on it??!! also maybe kim will release that song

clear version of hard and immaterial w/ different immaterial intro

https://soundcloud.com/immaterialgirl/immaterial-x-hard-sophie-1

THAT should be the original intro to Immaterial on the album uuugh I cant stand the bop just coming through like that it should be calm and then the bass coming up and exploding with the scream and claps. Re-release Immaterial challenge

so....... sophie's dating qt

7PojE8F.png

kim and kanye found dead

could mean they are roommates or friends, does not say “girlfrind” smh. def. possible, but Hayden talks this way about a lot of people. She’s very sweet. :’)

We Don't Stop

WGFU?

Sunscreen

Forever

90 On The Freeway

It's Your Life

Bad Bitch

Burn Rubber

Cool

My Bestfriend Too

Screw It Up

Dough

Every Time

Fuck It Up

Shake Baby / Make It Go Down

Money

Khris not to be rude but most of these are almost definitely for other people. Not solo at all.

• My Best Friend Too / Crazy Expensive / Fuck It Up / etc. are Basside. They are their songs and I can't see them coming out aside from them. I saw them perform them last night.
  • Every Time might be for another SOPHIE project but it sounds like Starrah, so I’m guessing for pitch.
  • Dough sounds like some rap artist. I would say Gaika, but the voice sounded different to me. 
  • Screw It Up is probably for Bibi’s album...at least I hope so. Same with "Money," maybe? Seems like they've been working together on a decent amount of stuff. 
  • We Don’t Stop and It's Your Life: Kim Petras.
  • Sunscreen: LIZ
  • Those Freedia songs (all three of them) are probably never coming out but i think their Freedia’s, not SOPHIE’s.
  • 90 on the Freeway is a mystery lmao. She hasn’t played it live in a long time though, iirc. Some of us think it might be Basside, but we're not totally sure. 
  • "Bad Bitch" is old & a fan title. 
  • Also WGFU is probably a Charli outtake? idk

What are “Forever” and “Cool”??

I tried to enjoy her debut studio album; I couldn't. 'It's OK To Cry' is phenomenal, but then the album takes a nosedive into a sea of aggravating noise and I struggled to find a footing at which to appreciate the rest of her album. I wish she cultivated more songs like IOTC - To each their own tho, props to those who can stomach the album in full, it wasn't an enjoyable listening experience to me tbh

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

could mean they are roommates or friends, does not say “girlfrind” smh. def. possible, but Hayden talks this way about a lot of people. She’s very sweet. :’)

Khris not to be rude but most of these seem to be for other people. Not solo at all.

My Best Friend Too / Crazy Expensive / Fuck It Up / etc. are Basside. Their songs. I saw them perform them last night.

Every Time might be for another SOPHIE project but it sounds like Starrah, so I’m guessing for pitch.

Dough sounds like some rap artist.

Screw It Up is probably for Bibi’s album...at least I hope so.

We Don’t Stop: Kim Petras.

Sunscreen: LIZ

Those Freedia songs (all three of them) are probably never coming out but i think their Freedia’s, not SOPHIE’s.

90 on the Freeway is a mystery lmao. She hasn’t played it live in a long time though, iirc.

What are “Forever” and “Cool”??

Also WGFU is probably a Charli outtake? idk

Omfg do u have any vids of basside last night?? Was it good / did they say anything about new music?

literally the ONLY thing i would add to sophie's songs are more structure (verse, chorus, etc)

That kind of takes away the point of Sophie's music/vision ... lol

Omfg do u have any vids of basside last night?? Was it good / did they say anything about new music?

wow, another Basside fan! :creep: hahahah.

It was actually really good, they had a ton of energy. They're so cute. They did the five songs on their EP and all the SOPHIE collabs we've heard in SOPHIE's sets. They opened with the SOPHIE "NYC 2 MIA" remix and did "Me and My Boo," "Fuck It Up," "Crazy Expensive," and the new ones "I Wanna Take You Home" and "Swipe." I'm not totally sure those last two are SOPHIE productions, but it sounded like it. Granted, they didn't say any of the titles that I can remember...so I'm not even sure "Fuck It Up" is called that, lmao.

And even though the SOPHIE album dropped during their show (because it started at 11:30pm), they didn't even mention her.  :toofunny: So...I hope there's some kind of release coming, but I have no idea. They didn't say anything about it. 

I wanted to ask Linda (the one who has writing credits on their songs) about whether they were on "90 on the Freeway," but it was really awkward & I didn't feel like talking to them after...she sold me a shirt but my Venmo was being weird so it was just a lot of yelling back & forth in the middle of this weird bar in like...East Williamsburg.  :creep: 

oh, and i'll upload my audio soon! it's from the (shitty) videos I took, so it's in mono but it honestly sounds pretty good to me. I was listening to it next to the last few rips we have of their SOPHIE songs & it sounds clearer in certain parts. 

We Don't Stop

WGFU?

Sunscreen

Forever

90 On The Freeway

It's Your Life

Bad Bitch

Burn Rubber

Cool

My Bestfriend Too

Screw It Up

Dough

Every Time

Fuck It Up

Shake Baby / Make It Go Down

Money

These aren’t all solo projects/ some are years old? Artists sometimes play songs live that are unreleased.

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif