AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

I’m kinda sick of her lol i get that she is the artist and she is the one who decides when it’s the time to release certain songs but at this point it’s just looks like some “extra” behaviour imo

why play some songs live if you know people are going to ask for it and you will just ignore lol

that's why the gays hacked her stuff :teehee:

it does not currently exist

Just remembered this was posted by a user who was only active for a very short time. It's a lot of stuff. Not sure it's all but it's a lot for anyone looking for more. 

it's a shame that a lot of the songs besides being unreleased are also recorded from live shows, and most of the songs are not "listenable" in a daily basis because of the bad quality of the recording, i have these as my sophie unreleased even though i know it's not even half of what it's out there but these are to a ok quality to real hq

that girl is not a remix actually made by sophie but i included anyways bc it sounds good

give me your love is lma remake (i believe kitty kat as well), makeover is also a remake but idk who made it

3QQZ3gv.png

it's a shame that a lot of the songs besides being unreleased are also recorded from live shows, and most of the songs are not "listenable" in a daily basis because of the bad quality of the recording, i have these as my sophie unreleased even though i know it's not even half of what it's out there but these are to a ok quality to real hq

that girl is not a remix actually made by sophie but i included anyways bc it sounds good

give me your love is lma remake (i believe kitty kat as well), makeover is also a remake but idk who made it

3QQZ3gv.png

Unisil is part of the japanese PRODUCT album tho

3QQZ3gv.png

Hey baby, would you mind pm me This??

Y’all we need to get our Sophie Masterpost together cause you’d think for the little amount of leaks she has we’d have a comprehensive list :toofunny:

Anyways I hope she gets hacked & has everything leak except for her new album IF it’s coming out. This includes videos too. This biych has NO reason to starve us like this.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

3QQZ3gv.png

could u pm me this <33

SOPHIE apparently ghostwrote/produced “Pose” on the deluxe version of ANTI. [ https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmusic/comments/9jeu29/rihanna_and_sophie_collab/ ]

Do we know if there's any truth to this??

Never heard of this rumor; it doesn't even sound like something produced by SOPHIE, except for a couple of sounds maybe

An explanation might be that, since Bibi Bourelly is listed as a co-writer of the track, SOPHIE produced a demo with Bibi's vocals and eventually parts of it were reused for the final version

But this is just speculation