AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

Oh my god all this over a song... I think people who like and support k-pop are evil and support an industry forcing artists into slave contracts and is constantly objectifying it's own people... so now who's the piece of shit?

you're totally right! xenophobic ppl are also piece of shit!

you're totally right! xenophobic ppl are also piece of shit!

didn't say they weren't , f*ggot.

But tbh I guess I'd rather be viewed as ignorant by some obnoxious forum gays than to support a slave industry.. :oprah3:

So carry on

didn't say they weren't , f*ggot.

But tbh I guess I'd rather be viewed as ignorant by some forum gays than to support a slave industry..

yeah keep saying k-pop industry is a slave industry. not every group/artist have that "slave" contracts but yeah you know better so keep talking

anyway........

updates on the album or the sunscreen release?

Well in a Fb group of pc music there's this user who said that "Sunscreen is not dead and that the album is alive and well + he can't say more news than that" but who to trust these days right?

this is the evidence to prove that kpop sucks

When the basic bitches you stan come out with something as good and forward thinking as Loona, Red Velvet and f(x) maybe you will have a say, but not today. Except Queen Charli oc.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

everyone stop arguing and everyone start streaming not okay so she can afford the vape juice for the next mv's smoke effects

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

but what are you basing that dislike off of? :rip: surely you haven't heard more than a handful of K-Pop songs that probably have similar styles anyways. There are so many different genres and sounds K-Pop has to offer but keep generalizing I guess?

Did I say I don’t like K-Pop? No, because I do, I just said it’s possible to not like a whole genre. I don’t like the way soundcloud rap sounds, if it was someone different singing a different song with the same beat then I’d probs enjoy it, same can be said for how some people feel about K-Pop, it’s just a difference in opinion but people have to make it seem so malicious.

giphy.gif

Did I say I don’t like K-Pop? No, because I do, I just said it’s possible to not like a whole genre. I don’t like the way soundcloud rap sounds, if it was someone different singing a different song with the same beat then I’d probs enjoy it, same can be said for how some people feel about K-Pop, it’s just a difference in opinion but people have to make it seem so malicious.

Honey, it's okay to not like a genre. But the impressions you give -and other people that talk shit - is that you dont know anything about this genre. And thats irritating, you shouldnt talk shit just because you can. Otherwise, I mean, it's fine, we all have different tastes and it's okay. But don't trash things without knowing what you're talking about. Furthermore, Kpop is not a genre per se... It's labeled that way because it's pop from Korea, but there are many different genres of music in that label. So, saying "Kpop sucks" is, I'd say, rather semplistic and superficial... Like saying "I like pop"... that means all and nothing. You can like Charli XCX and you can dislike Charlie Puth. Moreover.. It seems odd to me that you trash kpop because many artists are doing things that are similar or as alternative in sound and in aesthetic to the western pop alternative singers we listen in this forum. That leads me to think that if some kpop stuff (The Red, The Perfect Velvet, The Pink Tape, 4 Walls, Project Loona) would be praised if it was western artists putting It out. And thats sad. Oc there's trash stuff in kpop as there's trash stuff in any other gente. That's Just the way it is.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

In Gaga's new interview with Paper magazine, there is not a single word about Sophie. Although all producers are listed....Well, it's over  :crai:

"BURNS, Axwell, Rami Yacoub, Benjamin Rice, Tchami and more"