AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

I don’t even care about Sophie as an artist anymore lmao (still leak Kitty Kat tho)

I get what you mean because I love SOPHIE and her style of music etc but it's very hard to stay interested in an artist who never releases music lol. Hope we get sumn soon

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Tbh I’ve been to a few of her live DJ sets, the last one I went to I spoke to Hannah Diamond for 20 mins and when she decided to go upstairs I just walked out. When Sophie DJ’s she only really plays shitty house music and randomly pops in a song by her or a remix of some kinda PC related person, and then it’s straight back to the house music

giphy.gif

Tbh I’ve been to a few of her live DJ sets, the last one I went to I spoke to Hannah Diamond for 20 mins and when she decided to go upstairs I just walked out. When Sophie DJ’s she only really plays shitty house music and randomly pops in a song by her or a remix of some kinda PC related person, and then it’s straight back to the house music

She really has dropped the pots and pans gig huh