AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

25 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Do we have anything else leaked from the transnation video except for that one picture of a red boot? (how do we know that was for her?) 

we have a snippet of when she filmed earlier this year 

2 minutes ago, Queen Lizzy said:

why is sunscreen so slow in studio form?

tbh a lot of sophie's songs are different when she plays them live like my forever, taxi etc

not just her but ag does this too, they change the tempo live but when we hear the studio version it sounds slow

sophie used to play roll with me in a fast speed that i got so used to it that nowadays the studio version sounds weird to me, i always listen to the edited version, same for taxi

16 hours ago, beepbeep240 said:

ok this is kind of annoying to me. when did the narrative start that SOPHIE was against the 'commodification' of her art? she literally NEVER said that.

Soph ALWAYS was about her money. Literally always. In her earliest interviews she said that she considers the genre of her music to be 'advertising' and gained her fame from Lemonade being featured in that McDonalds commercial. She has declined signing to a major, created her own publishing company so she makes more points on her records, and signed independently to retain rights over her masters. 

Plus remember when Brooke put her on blast for charging $10K for 'Oh Yeah?' Ms. Xeon is a business woman and a BUSINESS, WOMAN! She sold her remix album for $300 bucks a pop in 'clutch bag format' (her words) before putting it on streaming. she joked about 'leaking' her four albums, but i dont think that was ever gonna be the case. SOPHIE is about her purse and never has let anyone f*ck w/ her money. framing these leaks as anything less than damaging is really not it.

Didn't know my fantasy would hit such a nerve...

Anyways, stream Transnation (if it comes out)!

2 hours ago, Queen Lizzy said:

why is sunscreen so slow in studio form?

DJs often play with the bps of songs when they play them live. So the leaked ones are the originals that are either sped up or slowed down live

5 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Didn't know my fantasy would hit such a nerve...

Anyways, stream Transnation (if it comes out)!

your specific fantasy didn't hit a nerve so much as it's perpetuating this notion that sophie doesn't care if her music leaks or not. she said one flippant joke about leaking her "four" albums worth of music that she had, and ppl took it and ran with it framing her to be some sort of anarchist princess that doesn't care if she makes money off her music

ive seen some soggy bottoms on twitter saying that it doesn't matter if the Sophie leaks spread because she's said in the past that she'd 'leak' music if her label didn't release it. Um, sis, Sophie is the label. Lol. She has deals, but sophie picks when her music comes out and when it doesn't. when these tracks pop up on discord, LB, PHF, ATRL, Reddit, etc its damaging to her. could she be behind it? yeah. and if she is more power to her. but more likely than not these are songs set to be on an album that we *know* she has coming out and has worked hard on. 

i was more addressing the sentiment of your post (which was clearly a joke), the aura of what it was giving off and some similar dipshit *real* comments being made other places., not you yourself so i didn't mean to offend you. i just love sophies music so much and want success for her.

my transnation tracklist is:

1. Transnation I (First part of the song)

2. Sunscreen

3. Burn Rubber

4. New York's Burning Down

5. Body Mop

6. Transnation II (Another part of the song)

7. Reason Why

8. Spliff In My Ear

9. Take Me To Dubai

10. Kitty Kat

11. My Forever

12. Transnation (Full song)

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

On 9/2/2020 at 8:47 PM, Nightmare said:

ok, so, what songs are we missing from transation? (from the leaked tracklist i mean)

ps. this is the cover ive been using for the album, i think it fits

1531325072943-LEDE_SOPHIETZEF.jpeg?crop=0.7436xw%3A1xh%3B0.1614xw%2C0xh&resize=650%3A*&output-quality=50

Not Tzef.... 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

30 minutes ago, xcxsooyoung said:

Not Tzef.... 

i mean, most of the songs on transnation are inspired by her or sumn? didn't she scrap it because they broke up? it fits for me, idc about tzef

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i mean, most of the songs on transnation are inspired by her or sumn? didn't she scrap it because they broke up? it fits for me, idc about tzef

Tzef has been saying that SOPHIE isn't trans and invalidating her.... 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

leaks keep coming and i keep changing my mind so i keep changing the tracklist

Spoiler

VERSION 3 [the one i'm currently using]

pT4FIJF.jpg

90 on the freeway and fly bitch are remakes.

transnation 2 and 3 are only split so i can easily skip the mid-song ambience, but they're the same thing.

Spoiler

VERSION 2:

1. transnation (only the intro part before the main song)
  2. take me to dubai
  3. plunging asymptote
  4. spliff in my ear
  5. reason why
  6. new york's burning down
  7. body mop
  8. 90 on the freeway (jittery remake)
  9. love me off earth
  10. sunscreen
  11. don't make me wait
  12. my forever
  13. transnation (rest of song)
Spoiler

VERSION 1:

1. transnation (only  the intro part before the main song)
  2. take me to dubai
  3. burn rubber
  4. spliff in my ear
  5. body mop
  6. reason why
  7. make it go down
  8. 90 on the freeway (jittery remake)
  9. new york's burning down
  10. lock it up
  11. sunscreen
  12. my forever
  13. drop (jittery remake)