AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

someone not that long ago tried to tell me sophie was going to release a comp album (like product) called Party *at one point, and it would consist solely of her songs she made to rile people up at her shows, and honestly I've never wanted a lie to be true as much as I do in this moment

Is she going to release...anything? Ever again? I’ve said this before but we’re how far into her career? 5/6 years? And we have 17 released solo songs from her...17....

Maybe Sky Ferreira is her idol 

Is she going to release...anything? Ever again? I’ve said this before but we’re how far into her career? 5/6 years? And we have 17 released solo songs from her...17....

Sophie releasing something? I’m more likely to win the lottery, or be struck by lightning! :flop:

14417469274.gif

Sophie releasing something? I’m more likely to win the lottery, or be struck by lightning! :flop:

Honestly, I think she's trying to become more consistent with her releases, we've gotten two albums (Kinda) for the past 2 years, so I'm betting on her releasing something later this year. Or I'm just delusional and am a whore for metal.