AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

i don’t think i’ll ever get over this. she means so much to me and this is just so heartbreaking. her music honestly made me feel like I was levitating. her sound is so unique and truly revolutionized pop and electronic music. im so glad i ventured into this whole new world of music and discovered her. my heart aches for her closest friends.. charli, ciciaran, evita, arca, and so on. 

she’ll always be my forever

rest in power

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

i don’t think i’ll ever get over this. she means so much to me and this is just so heartbreaking. her music honestly made me feel like I was levitating. her sound is so unique and truly revolutionized pop and electronic music. im so glad i ventured into this whole new world of music and discovered her. my heart aches for her closest friends.. charli, ciciaran, evita, and so on. 

she’ll always be my forever

rest in power

this is exactly how I feel as well

I am beyond devastated. Truly at a loss for words. She was the first artist I've ever heard who I truly believed was a visionary. I'm not sure how we're gonna get over this. This is the first artist death that has really shaken me. SOPHIE is a part of my life every day and I just can't believe this is real.

I will love you forever

WTF...woke up hoping for new Charli music and I find this...

I'm speechless...this ruined my day from the start. And I don't know how can I recover from this, she was... I don't know, but her craft, so plastic, concrete, was so inspirational to me and no one else was doing it like her.

Fuckkk, I've lost two of my favorite EDM producers in like 3 months, i_o first, now this. :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

WTF...woke up hoping for new Charli music and I find this...

I'm speechless...this ruined my day from the start. And I don't know how can I recover from this, she was... I don't know, but her craft, so plastic, concrete, was so inspirational to me and no one else was doing it like her.

Fuckkk, I've lost two of my favorite EDM producers in like 3 months, i_o first, now this. :facepalm:

I feel the same way when Amy Winehouse died. I hate this.

rip angel. ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

i can't fucking stand it here i've never experienced death like this i dont know what to do she didn't deserve this it isn't fucking fair she made an entire community