AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

2 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

really really sad... please take care of yourselves mentally and emotionally today/tonight wherever you are. Try not to get trapped in endless twitter scrolling and reading news articles, you don’t need overexposure to something so upsetting. For some of you it might be most beneficial to take some time offline and reflect on what SOPHIE, her music, and her artistry meant to you. For me, I’m reflecting on how impactful Product was on me and my friends when it came out and how things have changed and I have grown. Continue to be good and kind to one another

Ty for this ?

9 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

really really sad... please take care of yourselves mentally and emotionally today/tonight wherever you are. Try not to get trapped in endless twitter scrolling and reading news articles, you don’t need overexposure to something so upsetting. For some of you it might be most beneficial to take some time offline and reflect on what SOPHIE, her music, and her artistry meant to you. For me, I’m reflecting on how impactful Product was on me and my friends when it came out and how things have changed and I have grown. Continue to be good and kind to one another

you’re an amazing mod. thank you for this sweet message to us all ❤️

Wow... This is such a heartbreaking new for me even not being a fan. She's such an icon for the music industry and the Trans community and I'm sure her legacy will always be remembered. First Sandie, now SOPHIE, I already hate 2021. Rest in power, legend.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I can't stop crying since the confirmation. She is a true revolutionary icon, I can only thank her for making my life better with her music. All the strength possible for family, friends and for us fans, may she rest in peace and be forever remembered as a music visionary. I will spend the day listening to her songs in honor of her memory. :rip:

Wow, RIP to an incredible visionary & trailblazer. Her spirit will live on.

Sending love & peace to all who need it today x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS