AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

15 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

can someone name all the songs that we already know, at this point, from her? 

20 minutes ago, FrankNotOcean said:

I'm sorry if someone has already post one in the previous pages but is there a playlist I could listen to ?

I just drove around town listen to Un-Insides... I can't deal

I saw these two floating around on twitter, an apple music and spotify one. Just released stuff.

SOPHIE’s music and impact truly touched a lot further than it seemed. So sad an icon was lost such a huge part of all of our lives. RIP

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4jujzM4Ea9yCgNvynO96Jh?si=TCINyathTeaW869MMNDnNQ

https://music.apple.com/gb/playlist/sophie-entire-released-production-writing-discography/pl.u-6mo40WZiBZWo4Y

I'll never ever forget her, I just feel like my heart is shattered into billions of pieces. I can't explain how her music resonates with me because I don't even understand why does every sound she has created made something beautiful flow inside me. No other artist has this effect on me. I will never forget hearing her work for the first time, hearing and anticipating her stuff with Charli, being proud when she got nominated for a Grammy, crying because I couldn't make it to her show (and now I will never will), running hundreds of miles while listening to her music, ripping horrible quality live sets from soundcloud, how Infatuation and Is It Cold In the Water? helped me when I was depressed etc. She truly is my favorite artist of all time and this is horrible, no one understood soundwaves like her. My heart is bleeding when I think of all the LGBTQ youth she has inspired, I hope the fact that her music is eternal can uplift the community even further! SOPHIE is eternal, I refuse to believe this. The fact that she has met death while wanting to get lost in the moonlight is just heartbreaking. She has changed us forever and for that we should always remember her. She is now one with the moon. That's what I want to believe.

29 minutes ago, snake said:

I saw these two floating around on twitter, an apple music and spotify one. Just released stuff.

SOPHIE’s music and impact truly touched a lot further than it seemed. So sad an icon was lost such a huge part of all of our lives. RIP

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4jujzM4Ea9yCgNvynO96Jh?si=TCINyathTeaW869MMNDnNQ

https://music.apple.com/gb/playlist/sophie-entire-released-production-writing-discography/pl.u-6mo40WZiBZWo4Y

What an incredible body of work. She touched hands with so many levels of people and sounds. Groundbreaking.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 hours ago, KuntExpress said:

I'm working on a huge Sophie tribute mix - please suggest any songs you think i should put in

including ones she liked - think i'll definitely put: 

Green Velvet - Shake & Pop

Pet Shopboys - West End Girls 

As well as our sophie favourites

also:

Whole New World (Sophie and Doss Remix)

Gimme Your Love (Sophie Remix)

8 minutes ago, AzebraBanks said:

Totally random but does anyone have a link to clip of Sophie talking outside with fans by a chain fence or something? I always loved that video and I can’t find it

you mean this? 

after crying for hours i went to a friend who also had a deep love for her, it made it feel a little less unbearable 

don’t know how i would have managed the day staying in my apartment 

i’m still in shock

i hope everyone who has ever been touched by her will be ok and find the strength to cherish and continue what she started

it’s only just starting to become clear to me now to what extent she helped build a shared community of lgbtq with her music

kySyfQZ.jpg

If you guys are on Facebook or general music groups try not to read through the comments. Thankfully a lot of people are giving condolences but a few men here and there are making trans jokes ? so if stuff like that bothers you guys just watch out 

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

If you guys are on Facebook or general music groups try not to read through the comments. Thankfully a lot of people are giving condolences but a few men here and there are making trans jokes ? so if stuff like that bothers you guys just watch out 

That and some people are assuming she overdosed or took drugs. Such disgusting behavior. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY