AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

i can't believe she's actually gone, i spent all day yesterday sobbing to just like we never said goodbye and it's okay to cry :ohno:

miss her already

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

10 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i mean like a previous member said, its better to leak than for someone to make profit

well most of the songs that leaked are songs that she didn’t want out there (kitty kat) because they weren’t finished. Im 100% certain these songs were never going to be released and the leaker knows that

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

well most of the songs that leaked are songs that she didn’t want out there (kitty kat) because they weren’t finished. Im 100% certain these songs were never going to be released and the leaker knows that

"profit" as in the people selling/trading the songs, not as in sophie's label profiting from an official release

I'm shocked, I have problems processing death in general, I wasn't even following SOPHIE super closely (regarding latest leaks, etc. etc.) but I got to meet her once, she was super nice and friendly, and the few times I've made it to see her on stage, all of them have been a blast. She was only 34, enjoying a night with friends... maybe it's also disturbing for me because we've been reprogrammed to see and know everything through social media, and her closest people sharing pictures of her or black squares but not giving much more it's weird: of course, why would they, they owe us nothing, we were not close to SOPHIE and this is about her privacy, but at the same time, when people get attached emotionally to somebody, to tease this and not give a better context to understand and make peace with this... it makes it worse, at least for me

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

1 hour ago, mezzanine said:

I'm shocked, I have problems processing death in general, I wasn't even following SOPHIE super closely (regarding latest leaks, etc. etc.) but I got to meet her once, she was super nice and friendly, and the few times I've made it to see her on stage, all of them have been a blast. She was only 34, enjoying a night with friends... maybe it's also disturbing for me because we've been reprogrammed to see and know everything through social media, and her closest people sharing pictures of her or black squares but not giving much more it's weird: of course, why would they, they owe us nothing, we were not close to SOPHIE and this is about her privacy, but at the same time, when people get attached emotionally to somebody, to tease this and not give a better context to understand and make peace with this... it makes it worse, at least for me

to be fair, she just passed and it's not like anyone can go out and celebrate for her right now

umru covered jlwnsgb at a virtual concert and i'm sure we'll be seeing more tributes for her eventually but i don't think it's fair to expect anything major so soon

Spoiler

and if i can offer some advice as someone also still processing her death – don't wait for closure to make peace, that might not ever come and you'll torture yourself waiting for it

omg high school luv demo.... bringing me back to pc music forum days. I was like dying for it and kitty kat to leak back in like 2015/2016 and now I can't bring myself to even listen to them