AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

3 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

How tf is SOPHIE gone though honestly? Like... that really happened? or nah?

I feel like this I-

like nothing happened and was just a nightmare and she just retired:crossed:

wait a minute hold on

3 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

How tf is SOPHIE gone though honestly? Like... that really happened? or nah?

when the new broke on twitter (although for like hours it wasn't confirmed) it REALLY felt like waking up to a nightmare, that weird feeling of derealisation in which you keep waiting for the dream to dissolve and to return to reality but you're already in reality and idk how to explain it 

Guys, what the hell is going on with her Sweat remix clear vinyl? It's gone everywhere and they keep messing the pre-order date at some places, they delayed it from beginning-feb to today, and today to March 26, it's sold out everywhere, and now there's two listed on discogs for 72€ (yes, that's right, a 2 remixes vinyl).

I'm so mad at the fact that nobody is clear about her pending releases and everything feels super shady as if providers were keeping everything to re-sell it all x100 times the price to make profit from the tragedy and her fans... I was trying to get a copy with a friend before everything happened because that remix has a meaning to us, and now we probably won't get it for this, and you can see the Nothing More To Say EP listed for 200-400€, it's so crazy that the label that one was released under has announced that they'll do a repress, asking people not to buy those overpriced ones. It makes me sad. I get it, collectors world is like that, but like... it hasn't even been a month, I find it so surreal... and we still don't have news about her second album, or these releases and how they're being handled.

I want to say that I know that this is super silly and not important at all, but I guess that in my mind this is the last chance to keep something of her legacy materialised with me, which is not real because files are everywhere and music can be streamed, etc. etc., but anyway, just needed to let it out

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

7 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

i see... but i meant a tribute performance like they did with kobe last year

I'm sorry but IMO that kobe tribute performance was really out of place...

He had nothing to do with music industry (apart from having one song for a movie, I think). 

Grammy's every year pushes more close to the Oscars.

I don't think they will pay any tribute to our Queen cause she was not so popular to mainstream, but idk nowadays we don't know anything...

13 hours ago, mezzanine said:

Guys, what the hell is going on with her Sweat remix clear vinyl? It's gone everywhere and they keep messing the pre-order date at some places, they delayed it from beginning-feb to today, and today to March 26, it's sold out everywhere, and now there's two listed on discogs for 72€ (yes, that's right, a 2 remixes vinyl).

I'm so mad at the fact that nobody is clear about her pending releases and everything feels super shady as if providers were keeping everything to re-sell it all x100 times the price to make profit from the tragedy and her fans... I was trying to get a copy with a friend before everything happened because that remix has a meaning to us, and now we probably won't get it for this, and you can see the Nothing More To Say EP listed for 200-400€, it's so crazy that the label that one was released under has announced that they'll do a repress, asking people not to buy those overpriced ones. It makes me sad. I get it, collectors world is like that, but like... it hasn't even been a month, I find it so surreal... and we still don't have news about her second album, or these releases and how they're being handled.

I want to say that I know that this is super silly and not important at all, but I guess that in my mind this is the last chance to keep something of her legacy materialised with me, which is not real because files are everywhere and music can be streamed, etc. etc., but anyway, just needed to let it out

This is just the nature of the industry's online marketplace. Check out Frank Ocean's vinyl prices for thousands. Labels repress vinyl all the time. I don't think the label has anything to do with the sellers. Other people got theirs. They're probably just behind on pressing.

6 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Is that Freedia collab titled Let Me See Ya, Dance Move Shake Work, Shake, or Shake Baby?

I titled it "Kill that Shit" :derpna: