AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

On 5/24/2021 at 2:37 AM, Rami said:

does anyone have a folder with all MOTHERLAND songs? :cuteface:

In my personal collection,  (link is the whole collection) i have, to my knowledge, ALL motherland songs that are available online 

However there are some more tracks tracks + some better quality ones that she uploaded onto her soundcloud back in the day in their own folder. But these ones are not fully tagged and the file names dont match up with the track names (because to the person who shared them, not sal, and also me not fixing them lol)

10 hours ago, xaeon said:

https://dbree.org/v/dbca76

This isn't real, is it? It just sounds like its edited from the final version lol. And the image attached :rollin:

https://dbree.org/v/e671fc

Okay so this isnt even a demo, its just slowed down to match the bpm of the bipp remix. They did get it from the juno site but it is not a demo, just a slowed down version. 

Is there a masterpost or Drive folder for a collection of live sets? A lot of them are blocked from YouTube for copyright. I'm looking for a set where she plays an uptempo version of Another Night by Real McCoy

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

20 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

The fact Boyfriend leaked in mq is homophobia at its finest.

btw Just found this instrumental by the one and only LMA and its so good 

Yeah its sooo low quality. Its about time it leaked at least but like... also the mixing on the vocals is very obviously unfinished and not always on beat. Either they left it dead in the water all those years ago or it never circulated past the initial recording of the song. 

okay but why does Not Okay (Alone Mix) transitioning straight into The Fame by Gaga hit so fucking hard like it shouldn't work as well as it does... :kris:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

so just to sum up, she has a pop album that was basically done, it was in the process of mixing at the time of her death. this is really interesting! after it seemed like transnation was scrapped, i thought SOPHIE would move onto an edm album. we know she had tracks like do you wanna be alive and elegance that revolved around that sound. however, what ever gets released is up to her family and rightfully so. i guess we’ll see

15 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

so just to sum up, she has a pop album that was basically done, it was in the process of mixing at the time of her death. this is really interesting! after it seemed like transnation was scrapped, i thought SOPHIE would move onto an edm album. we know she had tracks like do you wanna be alive and elegance that revolved around that sound. however, what ever gets released is up to her family and rightfully so. i guess we’ll see

its so good to hear news about something. I really hope it happens someday <3 

That 19-minute-long mix she dropped on YT once lives in my head rent free. Especially the part with Shygirl and the one that got reworked into the remix of Fletcher's "Forever"

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

That article gave me so much hope. Not only were they super close, but he was mixing her music. Meaning he knows EXACTLY how it should sound and what should be done with it. Its so brave of them to want to release it, and we all know its what she would want. I loved it.

Its so depressing she had two albums ready before her death... she really had so much planned.

Unrelated, but didn't the song SOPHIE make with Evita for the rose decadence collection perfume leak? I know there was a snippet officially released but i swear i remember a full song releasing or leaking. 

Also, who did this vixen house remix? Its obviously not the sophie remix but its so good. 

https://dbree.org/v/15a7a3

1 hour ago, xaeon said:

Its so depressing she had two albums ready before her death... she really had so much planned.

Unrelated, but didn't the song SOPHIE make with Evita for the rose decadence collection perfume leak? I know there was a snippet officially released but i swear i remember a full song releasing or leaking. 

Also, who did this vixen house remix? Its obviously not the sophie remix but its so good. 

https://dbree.org/v/15a7a3

didn't she said in a interview back in 2018 she had like 3 more albums ready to drop that year?

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, saunter777 said:

PLEASE don't post links to the mv, the interview w/ her brother is confirmation enough that her material is due to be released in some form in the future.

transnation itself - maybe, but i highly doubt transnation mv will ever be released considering Tzef is in it

2 hours ago, xaeon said:

Sorry about that. 

Anyways im sure they're gonna release it anyways. Someone uploaded it on soulseek and its leaked from there. 

would never expect to come from soul seek probably it was uploaded by mistake