AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

OOOMGGGGG it's literal perfection, already one of my favourite MV's of all time

I can just imagine the hype and excitement if she was still here with us to release it officially and start a glorious new era </3

Maybe the people saying they/them just aren’t sure? It’s better than calling her he/him at least. But they should for sure be made aware of her pronouns. 

anyway I’m really happy to hear that her brother is considering a release of the album they’d almost finished together... it breaks my heart she isn’t here to release it on her own terms with videos and all that. :( 

14417469274.gif

The article made it seem like TransNation was already mostly done, but i wonder how large it was actually going to be?

i hope we atleast get 

Spoiler

TransNation

New Yorks Burning Down

Elegance

Wir Kommen Aus Deutschland Honey

Structure

Take Me To Dubai

Exhilarate

Reason Why

Sunscreen

Waiting For Someone

My Forever

maybe 

Rawwww

Spliff In My Ear

& Fly Bitch too??

march 2021:

https://www.vulture.com/article/sophie-wake.html

(Editor’s note: A statement following SOPHIE’s death noted that the musician ultimately “preferred not to use gendered or nonbinary pronouns.” A number of interviewees use “she” and “her” when referring to SOPHIE; we’ve kept the integrity of their quotes.)

last week: https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/pride/9580835/sophie-producer-posthumous-music-brother-interview-pride-2021

sophie's brother didn't use any pronouns in his interview

sorry to cause such a stir. i just remember specifically reading that SOPHIE preferred nonbinary terms which i why i went with 'them / their / they're' but simply just saying SOPHIE works too

i always let the good ones

go

People are fat shaming shygirl and shit and its so nasty. Talking shit about sega too. First they leaked slime, then all of alias, and now an unreleased never heard song. 

Twitter users at it i guess? It seems they fabricated some drama about her being an "elitist" as an excuse to be fatphobic and leak her shit. Ppl did the exact same thing with arca and dorian as an excuse to be transphobic and enbyphobic. 

I am so tired of this shit. 

if they work it out and actually release something I hope the following tracks make it

Spoiler

Transnation

Take Me To Dubai

New York's Burning Down

Blaze That Ass

Make It Go Down

Let Me See Ya

In The Rain

Spliff In Ear

Sunscreen

My Forever

Reason Why

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

if they work it out and actually release something I hope the following tracks make it

Hide contents

Transnation

Take Me To Dubai

New York's Burning Down

Blaze That Ass

Make It Go Down

Let Me See Ya

In The Rain

Spliff In Ear

Sunscreen

My Forever

Reason Why

Blaze that ass, make it go down, and let me see ya are Big Freedia tracks. I believe they had an EP planned in the vein of VROOM VROOM but who knows. I feel like freedia doesn't really care about soph or the tracks that much and won't release them. 

Spliff in my ear is probably a Bibi song as well but its not known and it feels too generic for a sophie track. (vixire said its a sophie song at least in the video titles idk if i should ask him or if he's on here lol)

Transnation and Sunscreen were likely on the album she had planned in 2019/2020 but scrapped it because a large amount of tracks were about her ex. Take Me To Dubai was also likely planned along with NY Burning Down. 

Europe For The Summer was probably planned as well and may not have gotten past the initial recording since we dont know the recording date of the leaked track. (Also arca isn't on EFTS). 

All of these are just tracks that leaked and played a lot in 2019 and 2020 and they dont have coronation basically at all.